throwing up.

KISSKISS

OK, so I puke a lot. Like at least once or twice a week, no I'm not bulimic, trust me, I love food. I think that my stomach just gets upset really easily. Lots of things smells, lighting, noises, not eating for a little, trigger head aches and almost every time I get a head ache (which is very often), I puke. My parents said I used to spit up almost every bottle I had. I was wondering if anyone has any idea why I might do this or maybe some advice.

let me know if you need more info on anything too.

I would check with a doctor to make sure you don't have an ulcer, but it may not be if this happened all your life, and i would also talk to an allergist. could you possibly be allergic to something? If you are lactose intolerant on a high degree, you could possibly vomit. My cousin has a very sensitive stomach and if he eats things that are too rich, it either goes right through him or he vomits. he sort of grew out of it though.

I think I might have acid reflux. I get heart burn sometimes, especially at night. And I get that acidy feeling too like my throate has lava bubbling in it.

Oh and a lot of times when I feel the need to puke, it's at night, usually after I'm already in bed.

You probably just have a very sensitive stomach. It could even be sensitive to certain foods - you could possibly have irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, or something else. As long as it hasn't become a major health risk and that you're not in discomfort often, it could simply just be a sensitive stomach and it's probably best to just stray away from foods and smells that you know tend you make you throw up.

I would check with a doctor to make sure you don't have an ulcer, but it may not be if this happened all your life, and i would also talk to an allergist. could you possibly be allergic to something? If you are lactose intolerant on a high degree, you could possibly vomit. My cousin has a very sensitive stomach and if he eats things that are too rich, it either goes right through him or he vomits. he sort of grew out of it though.

the only things that i know of that i'm allergic to are poison ivy and cats. my parents actually talked about me having a physical or check up or whatever.. Guess I should bring this and my head aches up.

Oh also I was talking to a kid my age who has a brain tumor. He kinda has a lot of the same symptoms that I do, except his are much much more severe.

the only things that i know of that i'm allergic to are poison ivy and cats. my parents actually talked about me having a physical or check up or whatever.. Guess I should bring this and my head aches up.

Oh also I was talking to a kid my age who has a brain tumor. He kinda has a lot of the same symptoms that I do, except his are much much more severe.

You would probably be dead by now if you had a brain tumor. Don't scare yourself.

Throwing up could lead to lots of teeth problems so make sure to rinse out your mouth with mouthwash or something after. though you probably already do that..heh..

Are your headaches Migraines? I sometimes throw-up when I get a migraine and I haven't taken my meds in time.

Well, I'm not sure the exact deffinition of a migraine, but I think so. Usually when I get one smells, lights, and noise hurts. A lot of time I just ignore it. I've been having really bad head aches ever since I can remember. It kind of almost seems second nature to me just to have my head throb daily. But sometimes it's so bad and I go in my room, get my dog, close my blinds, turn on my fan and cuddle with her and fall asleep.

Well, I'm not sure the exact deffinition of a migraine, but I think so. Usually when I get one smells, lights, and noise hurts. A lot of time I just ignore it. I've been having really bad head aches ever since I can remember. It kind of almost seems second nature to me just to have my head throb daily. But sometimes it's so bad and I go in my room, get my dog, close my blinds, turn on my fan and cuddle with her and fall asleep.

Yup, that sounds exactly like a migraine. They are horrible, terrible things. If you go to the Doctor they can prescribe some medication.

Archived