Valentine's Ideas

WizardofOz
10 Unique Date Ideas
10 Unique Date Ideas

I am trying to think of something fun and exciting to do with my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. I already have a nice dinner planned but would like to plan a fun activity for before after the meal. Anyone have any interesting ideas that they would like to share with me? I am willing to spend some money but not too too much.

I'm taking my date out to a comedy club.

But there's all sorts of things you can do....bowling, mini golf, movie, dancing, play, concert....

I wanted to do something that we wouldn't normally do. She's not into dancing, otherwise I would definitely take her.

If it's warm enough out, a walk through somewhere natural and beautiful is always nice.

Something fun or out of the ordinary would be great, too... personally I would love to go go-karting, to enjoy some live music, or even just out to places you've never been in the next city. Anything spontaneous can be fun, and don't feel pressured to make the ENTIRE day romantic. My best Valentine's ended with watching a South Park marathon and drinking boxed wine, as rediculous as it sounds.

Do you have a pottery place around you?

I came accross one in the newspaper here and will be planning it for our anniversary in the next month.

Basically, you go and paint something. Which seems simple enough, but you can do something for EACH other. Like a mug, or a cereal bowl. She paints one for you, you do one for her. And then you have a gift that you can give each other, that holds sentimental value.

Archived