Xplode
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

When do you no when to cut ties or to keep fighting.

Just looking for a bit of support on this one, feeling pretty down atm, my gf and i are taking some "time apart", due to the way she spoke to me at her 21st bday, (i had my the week before hers, and i took last week off to help her setup hers). during her birthday i have nothing but respect for her family, so i was there all week leading up to saturday. setting up lights, (3000 fairy lights) with her dad, organised the music etc. and helped cater aswell.

now on the night she went all weird infront of everyone else. like a side that i dont see. she turned all plastic and superficial. And just sounded really dumb and superficial during her speach. now thats not the girl i no. the whole night it was "do this, do that", and i want u here and there. and she was really bossy and a down right b**** about it all. so i was feeling really down, at about 10pm, there was speaches, now i was standing there filming, and she forgot me in her speach, he parents had to prompt her to say thankyou for my help? and to top it all off her "good friends" decided it was a good idea to run through her partners through highschool and leading out. then onto me? no offence i thought that was really rude? or is this acceptable to other people? Her current partner had to listen to everyone else? So after the cake i went outside with my mates, she comes running out where have i been get inside now. ordering me around. like yelling. my mates look at me like.. woah man, thats pretty full on. and i was embarrest in front of them. and she did a similar scene infront of my mother on the night aswell.

so i felt really physically sick, and i just said goodbye to her parents and im sorry. and left.

i just dont know what to do. - she is angry at me because i left, and now she isnt talking to me?

Perhaps she was stressed. I mean, it was her birthday, her whole family was there, etc.

Maybe she feels she has to put on a facade in front of her parents & such? I know it's bad, but I would say just give her space...

Now, if this she does this ALL THE TIME when you guys are in public or in front of people, I would say leave it. But if this was just a one time thing, I would forgive it. I know it was her birthday and it was no excuse to have treated you that way, but I wouldn't hold it against her.

my issues is now i look bad for leaving infront of her family etc.

and i cant really say to her parents. well your daughter, was being a ..... and i didnt want to hear about the past infront of everyone....

the worst thing is that all my mates were just looking at me. like dude.. and your going out with that?

im so torn with the thought of leaving, my heart says stay. my head is saying just let it slowly fade away. and push through the pain

i think, she thought i just left to be an ahole, something to stuff with her mind.

last night i explained why i left and let it all out, to clear it, and she said yeah i think some time apart is a good idea, whats bothering me is, im the type to not stick to NC,

i cant do it... i always cave and msg her or somthing, i was the same with my ex... always thought it was better to let her know im thinking of her, than her to think i didnt care?

Archived