Is this flirting? (Facebook)

Mace

This is another girl. We once posted on the same web forum. We both quit the forum after a few years. She's also read my blog. I sent her a Friend Request after some time. She accepted.

Facebook Wall-to-wall

Her

Mace? How do you know (mutual friend)? So how's life? What have you been up to these days?

Me

hey Anthronerd. i'm good, the underwear modeling gig's been keeping me busy. and the great pharaoh ramses just called -- he wants his tomb back.

Her

Underwear model, eh? Ahh....you must be the new model for Tighty-Whities. I heard they were going for that math nerd angle to appeal to their regular clientele.

Me

nah... real mathies go commando. nice outfit btw. i saw 3 girls wear something just like it at the last wedding i attended.

Her

Without pictures, it didn't happen! My outfit is unique, damnit....I designed it myself!

As for going commando, just make sure the zipper doesn't snag anything. Then again you might not have to worry about that.

Me

whoaaa hands off merchandise. you're a raunchy little minx. goes to show - appearances can be deceiving

Her

Whoaa yourself....I think you twisted what I said way out of context! Tsk tsk Mace....Now we know what you're thinking about.

At this point I send her a private Facebook message:

Me

before zuckerberg starts censoring you... (my e-mail address)

add me on msn

Her

Ha....I think he needs to censor you first. Added you on MSN.

We chat on MSN for a couple hours. More of the same banter.

A couple days later, I send her another private Facebook message:

Me

my connection flaked on me the other day. too bad, we left on such a high note

i'm not as big an msn geek as you are, so i'll give you my cell - *** *** ****. drop your digits and we'll connect like real ppl do.

enjoy montreal. be good ok

Mace

Her

Hey, no worries.

My number's ***-***-****

Facebook Wall-to-wall (continued):

Her

Happy Birthday!

(sent her a text wishing her a merry christmas... i guess she didn't know it was me)

Her

Was that you last night?

Me

oui. i know it's late but i texted my sexiest friends first and moved down the list

Her

Then you must've started very late cuz I know I was the first on that list!

Again, as with my last thread, I can't tell flirting from friendly banter. Does she like me or is she just playing me. I would appreciate a female/experienced guy's perspective on this and where to take it from here.

5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

Archived