lump and strips on anus...

shadowcat

well this is kina of embarrassing, just today when i went to the bathroom and i wiped i noticed some lumps around my anus, their more like strip lumps around the hole, it kina freaked me out cuz i never really looked down there, only this time i did because the mirror was kind of low. im not sexually active so i dont know if it could be an STD. I do suffer from constipation so i dont know if it could be that, and sometimes i wipe hard..especially when im in a hurry(i know i shouldnt) but i was wondering if this has something to do with hemerhoids, i rarely bleed when i wipe, sometimes i do though when i wipe too much... does anyone know what this could be, its really bothering me right now, dont really want to go to the doctor to get it checked ?

It really does sound like hemorrhoids, especially since you do suffer from constipation. You probably want to double check with your doctor though, just in case.

is it really? because i dont bleed much when i wipe and the lumps look the same color as my skin, and not red

yes, you don't necessarily have to bleed. what you describe is right on the money. go see a doc and get some prescription strength creme or something so once you have a flare up you can take care of it. prep H works well as well.

alright ill take your advice and see what happens

Sounds like hemorrhoids for sure. The doctor will be able to prescribe something. I used this rx stuff that you squirted up there and it took care of them really fast. The sensation of squirting stuff up there was far from pleasant but it was worth getting rid of them.

Sounds like hemorrhoids for sure. The doctor will be able to prescribe something. I used this rx stuff that you squirted up there and it took care of them really fast. The sensation of squirting stuff up there was far from pleasant but it was worth getting rid of them.

i dont think i have anyhting up there, there just around the anus, like on the side

sounds like hems. usually caused by things like constipation and as a result straining when you go to the bathroom. if you look at it close enough in the mirror it may look like a little marble under your skin. all it is is a vein. warm water compresses help out alot to get the clot going.

use soft toilet paper too.

Archived