Further than Argh!

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

I started my last thread to convey the frustration I was feeling. How just randomly I would start thinking about him. Surprisingly, the more I wrote (what, 10 posts in all?) the less I felt like thinking about him.

It doesn't hurt to get positive male attention, either.

I've been trying to keep busy. It really, really does help. The busier I keep myself, the less I get stuck in that rut.

I've been eating better in the last two weeks, too. And I feel so much better!

Excerise, cleaning, studying...It's amazing that things I dub tedious can help me so much when I'm in such a bad place.

I really feel more sure of myself.

I still miss him.

But, it's more like how I missed a good friend after she "dumped" me.

Thank you.

Yeah, still miss him. But it's more and more exactly how I miss a friend. Less obsessive, and it takes over my life less and less. I really am happy about that.

I still occasionally day dream that he'll re-enter my life, but there tends to be 3 different endings now. Either a) we get back together. b) we're great friends, but not really involved with each others life on a day-to-day basis. Or c) I get to show off how amazing my life is to him, and he gets to do the same, or his life is just a little stagnated, but still ok, but other than the chance encounter we have, we don't seek each other out again.

In the light of consciousness, I really would love option b. For some reason...c sounds so much more likely. Option a is a mere fantasy...but I still enjoy it.

Archived