Does she need to think about it?

catfish1199

So, the ex and I have hung out a couple of times at the bar with mutual friends, and had good times. Tried to keep heavy emotional conversation absent.

My quesiton is, if I ask her to hang out or if I can take her out, and she says "maybe" or "we'll see", is that essentially "no"? Or, does she really need time to evaluate if she would feel comfortable with it?

It seems like she would just say, no or thats not a good idea if she didnt, but I dont know, thats why Im asking....

That seems to me as her trying to keep the upper hand. If you are just coming off NC or LC you might want to run it by her once or twice and if she keeps replying with "we'll see" then say "ok we'll great, let me know if you would be interested". Try not to give off the impression that you are needy (not saying you are). Best of luck!

I did just that. She is going snowboarding for a week. And I just said, we outta hang out when you get back. If you want to, give me a call. She said she would call me when she gets back, but she didnt seem too enthusiastic about it. I guess literally, "we'll see". Haha

Archived