Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

jarias2311

hey guys I am wondering if my girlfriend could be pregnant. I noticed that after we had sex I put the condom on backwards. I noticed after wards bc I could tell that the spermicide was inside and not outside. I never once took off the condom and turned it the other way, it was on backwards the whole time. I also did not ejaculate while I was inside my girlfriends vagina. I waited until after I was completely out.

Also my girlfriend recently got off of her period. She had it on friday and it was gone by Wednesday. I don't think a girl can get pregnant 1-2 days after her period just ended but if anyone knows than please let me know.

I also tested the condom after to see if there were any leaks or breaks and there wasnt anything. Everything was in the condom.

So what are the chances of my girlfriend being pregnant?

It rolled down just fine. I noticed that the spermice was backwards due to there being more lubricant on me than usual.

then no, that's not backwards. if i'm not mistaken, the lubricant is on the outside and the spermicide is on the inside.

I just know it felt a little different than usual. It seemed like there was most inside the condom than usual. So it made me think it was on backwards. But it did roll down fine. Only when I slipped out of her did it sometimes come up a little, but I assume thats natural. And like I stated before there were no breaks or tears in the condom. I checked

You would have to unroll it and then roll it back up inside out.

From what you described there is little to no chance she will get pregnant from that encounter. Condoms are designed to stop fliuds from passing from one partner to the other and can accomplish that inside or out. Just like a ballon will hold air inside out.

Don't worry.

I would recommend you become more familiar with the birth control you two are using to lesson the chance of an accident.

lost

it sounds like your paranoid of her getting pregnant. if it's that concerning, i wouldn't be having sex (fine to worry, but this is overboard).

also, if your that worried, just have her take a pregnancy test....

Im a worried wart at times. And yes I know how to put one on. It was just kind of rushed today. I am probably overreacting but its better safe than sorry

The nub! LOL

Fluid resovior I think it is called. spell check please

lost

Okay, that makes sense.

It's hard to describe.

A lot of people can't correctly put a condom on, actually. They don't realize you should pinch that fluid reservoir while putting it on. And that when taking it out, you should hold it at the base.

hey guys I am wondering if my girlfriend could be pregnant. I noticed that after we had sex I put the condom on backwards. I noticed after wards bc I could tell that the spermicide was inside and not outside. I never once took off the condom and turned it the other way, it was on backward

Why did you quote it if you had nothing to say?

Archived