Healing after a short relationship but someone special. Help!

Yesterday (5th) the girl i was seeing broke things off with me, thankfully she gave me a few reasons as to why. Her dad had a heart attack recently and was trying to cope with that, also her work was mega busy and she wasn't sure if her contract was being extended at the end of the month, if it wasnt she would be moving away.

I can accept all the reason they are all valid and acceptable, but i cant help thinking what if...

now we only dated for a few weeks (not very long i know) but there was something really special about this girl. when we were together we got on amazingly well and have soo much in common. we had a great time and were enjoying each others company.

If we had conitued to see each other i think we could have had something amazing, we had a real connection but due to the timing of things she didn't want to pursue things.

How do you let this go? i feel like telling her how special she is and that i want to try even though it might mean getting hurt later. i don't want it to end now.

Should i just give up and get over her (not to easy for me) or should i just be a friend for her, or should i try and pursue things further with her?

i cant help think that we were perfect for each other.

any advice would be greatly appreciated, and if u need anymore info just ask

B

I wouldn't tell her that you want to continue with the relationship. She probably knows that since you weren't the one to break up with her. Her reasons may be valid, but if she really wanted to continue the relationship she wouldn't have ended it regardless. Try to just be friends with her and if you can't do that, then cut all contact with her. No matter how much you liked her, it was only a few weeks & you will probably get over it faster than you would think if you gave yourself space from her.

Archived