dark-angel
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

A couple of months ago my bf was acting all distant and weird, we got over that, thing went to normal, his usual lovable self.

Around his birthday same thing, didn't even sound to excited when I called him to wish him a happy birthday.

Around christmas same thing, acting distant but we spend time together and afterwards things went back to normal talking every day spendig a lot of time together, sending me messages everything he could.

Valentine's is coming up and again same thing, I haven't talk to him much this past 2 weeks, he usually message me at every change he gets or text me. Since we have a 6hr dif. we always manage to arrange time to talk to each other but today is the 2nd day in a row that he hasn't message or anything, did not even reply to my messages. (he has been online for a couple of minutes and log off)

This is so not like him I just don't know what is going on and is frustrating me. We been 2 years LDR

Sounds like something is on his mind hun - but don't jump to conclusions it could be anything considering you guys are a part. Be completely honest with him and tell him not to * * * * * -foot around the elephant in the room and encourage him that whatever it is you are there for him but you need to know as his partner what it is....

My boyfriend does this thing where he decides to try and talk to me less because he is missing too much.

I kind of understand his thought process never really.

Ask him what is up. Tell him that you noticed this before.

My boyfriend stopped doing that, btw, but it took a few tries with the "we're a team" speech.

My boyfriend does this thing where he decides to try and talk to me less because he is missing too much.

I kind of understand his thought process never really.

Ask him what is up. Tell him that you noticed this before.

My boyfriend stopped doing that, btw, but it took a few tries with the "we're a team" speech.

Yup, I do this. I don't even really know why. But it would make sense if that's what he is doing of it's always around holidays when people tend to miss their loved ones more.

It sucks that he's not answering your attempts at talking to him. When he does you need to just ask him what's up, if everything is OK with him. Just tell him you noticed a pattern and ask him why that happens.

When he has been like this before I have asked him and all I get is " i'm just being tired because of work" "not is going on, it's just an idea you have"

I'm not stupid.

If his computer breaks down (which has happened) he finds a way to let me know. Or if his msn/yahoo etc. is not working he emails me.

I left him offline messages no respond.

I called him, got his voice mail, I left him a message and no return call.

On monday I think it was we touch the subject about people cheating on their partners, and I got from him what he has always told me, that he is not that typo of guy, and for what I know about him from friends, it's that he is not the cheating type.

I'm confuse, I'm worried, 2 days in a row is not like him for nc.

3 days NC

Archived