First relationship ends after 10 months.

Yesterday, my ex left me for my best friend. I'm not a very sociable guy. I only had 4 friends I saw regulary, now only 2 because my 2 closest friends basically drove my ex away from me. She's living with one now, and I don't know what to do. I use to spend most of my free time at his house, now I have nothing to do except sit at home and drown myself in depression since I dont have a job. I got fired 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to find a job since.

I honestly have no idea what to do. The longer I'm alone the more I feel like I'll never be happy again in my life.

I think it's okay and normal for a little bit to sit around and feel sorry for yourself. This just happened yesterday, so certainly don't expect you to bounce back today...but at some point your just going to have "get back out there" and move on. Take back control and improve your own situation for yourself.

These things that are wrong, can all be fixed, by you.

I wanted to beat his face in when he picked her up, but he wouldn't get out of the car. I nearly broke both my fists on my refridgerator when they left. He said he didn't want to fight me because it'd only make things worse, and that he'd make it better with an Oz. blunt. I told him weed can't fix this. He's a huge burnout that thinks everything can be solved with free weed or coke. I really hope he ODs someday... Or maybe someone will give him Ajax instead of Coke.

1) If your ex chose to dump you to get with an * * * * * * * like that dude, it's her loss.

2) The first days are going to be the worst ones...don't worry, the pain will fade away with time! We're all here to prove it!

3) Make new friends! If there's one good thing that comes from a breakup it's definitely the fact that you will be forced to get out there and get a social life!

4) You will be happy again, no matter how hard it seems right now!

Archived