I really badly need some advice...

sourskitless

Well, here's the thing..I'm not being racist, but half my class is korean, and im not. All my friends in that class all are korean. Somethimes they talked in korean amongs themsleves, but usually it was english. Now one of them is saying that i was being mean to her, but she pretends to be my friend. She got my bff in that class to be a biotch to me and to talk in korean the whole time. they say stuff about me in korean and it hurts alot cuz im pretty sure its bad.....I tried talking to the one that turned my bff against me, but she wont tell me why shes mad....and shes telling me to go away and stuff, it really hurts....please give me advice...im in tears as i write this.... greatly appreciated, sourskittles.

Hi!

How old are you?

I am sorry for your situation. It IS hard when another language is spoken in your environment. You are always wondering what they are talking about, and suspecting they are talking about you...

Is there a chance you can become friends with some of the Koreans in your class? That can help making you feel less isolated. You know that. ARe you having a hard time making some friends in that class?

well shes mad at me so m gonna ask her what i did and apologize for whatever it is and then i will tell her how hurt i have felt the past few days and ask her if we can start over and be friends again, because she used to be one of my closest friends, and we shouldnt stop beying friends over one fight. would that be too much to say to her and would she just brush me off, or is it worth a try?

I think that's a good idea, you are being honest about your hurt and feelings and apologizing and asking her to start over again.

So, you must be in middle school. That's a really tough time when it comes to friendships. Kids can be brutal at that age.

I am sorry for your predicament. Don't be too distraught.

Archived