Looking for advice..

KJ2008
TikTok Advice For Relationships Suc...
TikTok Advice For Relationships Sucks

Hey everyone, I just registered here today, so first of all, "hello".

the reason im on here is basically because im kind of upset about my relationship status. Let me explain.

I'm 19, and i've been dating the same girl for 6 years this July, but our past isn't so great. She's cheated a numerous amount of times and for some reason i took her back. There hasnt' been any cheating in the last year or so. But during this almost 6 year relationship, I kind of fell for someone else, a friend that i always liked and was a blast to hang out with. But recently i made a mistake by complementing my "friend" about her looks and told her how i felt and she told me these exact words:

"I'm sorry, but I dont think we should talk anymore."

I also dont think me and my current girlfriend of almost 6 years are drifting apart. my question is, do you think i should persue(sp*) anything with my 'friend' that doesn't want to talk? women kind of confuse me sometimes..

"I'm sorry, but I dont think we should talk anymore."

I also dont think me and my current girlfriend of almost 6 years are drifting apart. my question is, do you think i should persue(sp*) anything with my 'friend' that doesn't want to talk? women kind of confuse me sometimes..

The answer to this is NO, she is clearly not interested. As for your 6yr relationship - why are you in it? After all the cheating & now you looking for something else?

Best bet would be leave both of these girls alone.

that is pretty much what i think i should do.

but as for my "friend", the last time we hung out, which was about a month ago, we were driving around, she started to fall asleep and grasped my hand. she also was talking about "US", and was flirting with me the whole night. Is it possible she does have some feelings for me, but feels that its not right to be talking to someone while he is involved in another relationship?

Yes, she may not want to get involved because you already have a GF!

I cant blame her. Its never a good idea to get involved with someone thats already in a relationship.

Break up with your GF FIRST then pursue this girl.

I would suggest breaking up with the current GF and then give it some time. Let yourself get over her and get yoruself back on track with your life, then, contact your 'friend' and see if she wants to hang out. Don't push anything, just get the hanging out thing going again. Then if she is interested in progressing something, go for it!

Archived