After Sex...

kaoticbaby

After a one night stand, or even after having sex with somebody for the first time that you are interested in, what do you do in the time immediately following the act?

Somebody asked a similar question that made me think about some of my awkward moments that followed, haha. (And some sweet/not so awkward moments )

For example.. do you just get dressed and leave? Do you cuddle? Do you watch t.v.? Do you talk (and what do you talk about?) What?

Edit: I'm not looking for advice, I was just wondering in general.

how about you start us off then?

well, with my first ex we both looked at eachother and were like "i'm hungry." lol. so we went and got food!

with another guy we watched a movie and talked about classes and stuff.

with another ex, i got dressed and left because i felt really awkward for some reason, lol.

i always feel like the moments after sex is like "uhh... what now??"

Are you asking because you'd like advice on what you should be doing, or are you asking just for informational purposes?

When it's really good, usually we're joking and laughing, and smiling, and just generally enjoying each other's company. If we don't have that connection then I'm usually asking her if she's like something if she's at my place, or she's asking me the same question if I'm at her place. "Water? Hungry?"

Otherwise... naked Scrabble!!!!! Always keep a set under your bed. ;-)

1.) ask them what their name is

2.) ask them where abouts their liquor cabinet

(heh heh)

mostly j/k

It is pretty fun to say, "Wait, what you're name again?" and be completely kidding.

And then also, "Those condoms are 7 years old because that's the last time I had sex, but there's a chance that they'll still work."

Are you asking because you'd like advice on what you should be doing, or are you asking just for informational purposes?

When it's really good, usually we're joking and laughing, and smiling, and just generally enjoying each other's company. If we don't have that connection then I'm usually asking her if she's like something if she's at my place, or she's asking me the same question if I'm at her place. "Water? Hungry?"

Otherwise... naked Scrabble!!!!! Always keep a set under your bed. ;-)

hmm, well i was just thinking about how some of my first times were kind of awkward (since half the time i kind of wanted to go home and didn't really know how to tell him, lol.), and i was just wondering what other people do! i'm not worried about it or anything, just curious.

eheheh. you'd think you would have realized BEFORE sex, though, eh?

Well, yeah... but I was horny. Things that would normally bother you don't seem to matter when you're horny.

Then I told myself that was a one-time thing and I'd never do it again. So much for self-discipline

After a one night stand, or even after having sex with somebody for the first time that you are interested in, what do you do in the time immediately following the act?

Somebody asked a similar question that made me think about some of my awkward moments that followed, haha. (And some sweet/not so awkward moments )

For example.. do you just get dressed and leave? Do you cuddle? Do you watch t.v.? Do you talk (and what do you talk about?) What?

Edit: I'm not looking for advice, I was just wondering in general.

I don't do ONS. But if I sleep with a new guy, and it happens in the bedroom yea, I love to cuddle, talk a bit, maybe sleep a while in his arms. I prefer making sure he wants the same. How akward would it be if he was just thinking the whole time "man? when is this chick leaving already?" lol.

If it happens spontaniously, like it did with my bf in the car haha, I'll still stick around. We talk a bit. Make plans to meet up next time or call each other the next time. Watching tv is a great way to ease any akward after convo and talk while the tv is in the background IMO. If the guy wants to cuddle in silence it works too haha.

I remember having sex with a new guy, and the sex was kind of akward. I didn't realise at the time, but looking back it's clear. But the convo after was kind of good.. Uh ok wait. He kept talking about some exes. Can you say rebound? (I think alot of people open up after sex.. You can learn a bit about them during the talk..)

Archived