Confusing Ex Girlfriend

annabel_vollme
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Im dating this girl and i love her very much. My ex still likes to talk to me, and everytime she does i cant help but try to make her happy. this girl is the reason why me and my current girlfriend broke up before and thats why my girlfriend dont want me talking to her. My ex is going out with someone else but she still comes to me saying all this stuff about how im always going to be her best friend and that she still loves me no matter what, and that it hurts her that we cant talk in person and that when she see's me she wants to come up to me and give me a hug forever but she cant.

I dont like being around her because it makes me feel like i have to impress her in to likeing me, but when im not around her i want nothing to do with her and i just want her to stay out of my life. Plus shes saying one thing to me and another thing to her future husband.

well...all these awkward situations and drama can be put away by just ignoring...

try that cause it really helps.

I guess lot of us have better things to do rather than impressin exes and being friendly...

You really need to give your time and energy towards betterin your current relationship.

Don't loose the bus anna...

She has a deeper problem than just not being able to let you go. She isn't mature enough to realize that she is putting your, and her own future relationships in jeopardy by keeping in touch with you. Her desperation is concerning, and she undoubtedly has an issue with "needing to be accepted and loved by everyone."

People like that can be VERY misleading, and wreck your life unintentionally, your only option is to tell her sorry, talking to you isn't healthy for either of us have a great life and focus on your current girlfriend.

The only way being friends with an ex works, is if the two of you are both detached from the feeling that you "need" each other. If you aren't past that notion, you might as well still be with her.

If that's not what you want, and you love the one you're with - let her go for your own good if not hers too. Ultimately, this will be best.

you simply cannot be all touchy feely emotional with someone when they are in a relationship... and then expect that person, and their partner to just say 'oh she just likes me, and wants to be my friend'

Her actions are screaming: I want you, I want to be with you, Im not over you, I miss you etc. etc. etc. to your girlfriend. No wonder she doesnt want you hanging around her.

And your actions, of not saying 'WHOA HEY HEY HEY enough of that, were friends, friends dont act like that when I have a girlfriend' arent helping your situation either.

Archived