I am so confused right now.

xbeexbeex

...and I have been ever since last year. Okay, I'm not going into huge detail here [this would be waaaaaaaaaaaay too long if I did!], but I will give you an idea of what went on.

I met this guy last year, and we hit off amazingly well. I mean, yeah, I've had crushes before and all, but nothing remotely like this. Long story short, we were always spending time together, and he'd always do cute little things to get my attention, like pretend to throw trash away so he could come crouch down by my desk and talk to me [and then get into a lot of trouble, haha!], he'd always have to be touching me when he was around me, not in a nasty way, just in an I-can't-take-my-eyes-much-less-my-hands off of you way. XP Heck, on Valentine's Day, he even gave me a Hershey hug, and when I went to hug him and tell him thank you, he kissed me. Well -- on the cheek, but you'd just have to know him and know how much of a shy goody-goody he is to know what it really meant.

But I was stupid, and never took any of the many chances he gave me, which is why I'm writing this, and it's also why I'm alone. I don't want anyone else, I only want him, I miss him more than any of you could ever imagine...

I am a total idiot.

Anyways, I hardly ever see him now [we have only one class together, and that's choir. NO ONE talks inn choir, unless of course you don't mind losing your head. 0.0] but when I do...I don't know, it's just not the same. I mean, yeah, he's told me I'm beautiful [a lot XD], hugged me, told me he missed me, but nothing here lately. =[

Oh -- I left something out. One of my friends used to give him a hard time and chase him off by picking on him in front of me every chance she got. Maybe that was why he never asked me out...? I don't know.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do? The hardest part of this is...I think I'm in love with him....

Sounds pretty strait forward. He clearly has a thing for you so just ask him out. Or do one of these

Write on a piece of paper: DO YOU LIKE ME. With 2 boxes one for yes and one for no. When he puts a check in the yes box ask him out. He has to be right there infront of you when you hand him the paper. And it might help if you where sort of alone, like not too busy around.

Sounds pretty strait forward. He clearly has a thing for you so just ask him out. Or do one of these

Write on a piece of paper: DO YOU LIKE ME. With 2 boxes one for yes and one for no. When he puts a check in the yes box ask him out. He has to be right there infront of you when you hand him the paper. And it might help if you where sort of alone, like not too busy around.

Yeah, but that was last year, and trust me, this guy can get anyone he wants. If I wasn't so unsure, I would've done something by now. I don't want to be so straightforward in this, I don't want to ruin a friendship. You've got to understand his personality...he's a total sweetheart who loves everyone, so I'm not so sure as to if I am the one...I used to be a little more confident than this, but when it comes to him, I lose it all.

Oh, and I can never get him alone. We're always in a large group.

Archived