hi all of you. i m a boy 24 and she is 24 too. 2 months ago i broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. lets say she dumped me for another guy and this happened over the phone and when i was away from my home country. she just dumped me in the moment i needed her more and when i was feeling alone. i was coming back to get engaged with her after 5 months. so she had to wait just 5 months. our relationship was not a long-distance one. i have been near her anytime she needed me. i just had to leave my country for 5 months because of some personal reasons. let me say something. 1. i loved her and she knew. i would have killed my own father for her. crazily in love. i did anything to make her feel happy. 2. i respected her 3. never ever cheated on her. didn't even think about it. 4. i took care of her as she was my baby not my girlfriend. 5. i was her first boyfriend. the first guy she kissed and she loved(after what she did to me now im in doubts if she ever loved me). i tried to make things easy for her as i knew it was her first relationship. my bad habits were 1. i didn't like her wear too tight clothes or short skirts when she was with me. (i don't find it a bad habit at all because i considered her my future wife. for me it was a sign of respect towards her. if i wouldn't love her i wouldn't care)i really felt not comfortable when she was wearing them. this is the thing she always complained about and that we had a lot arguments. 2. i was jealous like everyone. and she was too. we always used to stay together. never left her alone. just 1 month in summer when she went to meet her parents. now im noticing that she seemed colder when she came back from her parents. im thinking of some of her actions now and i m noticing how blind i was. i could never imagine it happen. me dumped for another guy. better dead. better dead. but it happened. i was dumped. completely offended. i hate cheaters and i felt in love with a cheater. she just waited for me to go and stabbed me in the back. so dishonest after all i have done for her. i knew her as the shy girl, the girl who loved me so much, the girl with whom i spent 2 months to learn her how to kiss. i learned her how to kiss and now she is kissing someone else. honestly i never did anything wrong, except loving her crazily. i had a lot of patience with her and won nothing in the end. just disrespect. Now it has been 2 months no contact at all. and i don't want to contact her never. and i hope she wont or ill get more nervous than i am now. my time to go back to my home country is approaching. but i think i ll extend it. i cant go back now. im too angry,too nervous to go there. in these 2 months i may have smiled just twice. i don't know but i think i ll kill her if i go now. i don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison for her. do you think my decision is good?what do u think about my story? Is my anger going to go?i feel im loosing my human part.

the pain you're feeling is destroying...I fell in love with a shy girl too...and we've been together for 2.5 years...and I never thought she could dump me for another guy...really, never thought of it...it would be just impossible.

Guess what? One month ago out of the blue she does it.

And like you I'm wondering if she ever loved me...who knows. One thing's for sure though - no matter how deep the pain, you don't want to kill her...

I did wish a couple times she died on a car accident for what she put me through, then I felt awful just for thinking about it (actually saying it..)...honestly, you don't want a CHEATER to turn you into a worse person, do you?

Your best revenge is to keep your head up and work for a brighter future.

Archived