I LOVE HIM!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO

Lucyneedshelp884

Ok, well my x-bf and I are REALLY good friends! But the thing is that, I STILL LOVE HIM TO DEATH! Even though we broke up a year ago. See heres the thing, i think he likes me to because... he is ALWAYS wanting to talk to me, and all that.... but the thing is... he likes this other girl!And he tells me everything... here is the things he has done...

1: He came over to my house, and we were watching a movie and i was pratically LAYING IN HIS LAP!

2: He loves talking to me! And loves to hang out with me

3: He always wants hugs

4: He is a big flirt!

5: Askes me who i like!

6: Thinks im pretty

Heres the problem, he likes these other girls... and when i told him i liked him.. he said that he doesnt want me to like him, bc he cant like me bak! But now, since i told him i dont like him... hes acting like he likes me... But hes always talking about all these other girls...!

When we play baskettball, hes always really close when hes guarding me... However when he tells me the girls he likes he never names me! I dont know what to do... he keeps asking me who i like, and if one guy could go out with me who would it be.... I mean if he likes someone he tells them... I dont know! So what should I do?

thanks!

-Lucy

Hi there, lucy! It sounds like you are in a confusing situation, here. First, Id like to say that sometimes people want what they cannot have. This may apply to you both. when he thinks that you are not interested, he becomes interested in you. And since you get the feeling from him that he likes other girls, it is more of a chase for you as well. I think that this guy may not be completely over you. But I do not think he wants to act on this. Maybe he feels that you two share a better friendship than a relationship. That is always positive as well. If I were you, as much as you like this guy, you should be there for him as his friend and try not to throw yourself at him. Make him wonder if you are interested or not. You never know, something wonderful could blossom for you two within a few days to a few years. But if you stay friends, then you still havent lost anything. Good luck. Hope this helped.

Hi there Lucy,

I agree with mermayd that you must be very confused at the moment. I am sorry that you are in this difficult situation.

I 100% agree to mermayd here. She made some very good comments and has some valid points. May be friendship would be a good idea. However, I would like to add that if you feel so hurt, because of what it is going on, you might want to find it more comfortable to break away from him. True, friendships are really good, but they are not supposed to hurt.

If you feel fine in this situation, then I don't see anything wrong with it. I would then just kick back, sit back and relax. I hope this helped you, too.

Good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• How To Make A Woman Want You Sexually (Guide To Building Her Interest And Sexual Attraction)
      Learn how to make a woman want you sexually! In today's video we're talking about sexual attraction and how you make a woman want you! We're going to be discussing some useful tips you can put to work to get a woman interested in you and building that sexual desire. Often men think they know exactly what women want, men in sports cars with big houses a big wallet and a bad boy attitude. This might be what the ladies want in movies but not in real life it's very different. To know what a lady wants you need to understand what you need to do to make her want you sexually. Imagine if you knew the secret formula to do this, the one that tells you exactly what women want sexually. The formula would let you know exactly what you need to do to get a woman to fall into your arms, sounds too good to be true right? Well it's not! It's as easy as being mindful of your own behaviour and adopting steel-proof boundaries. Want to know some more? Well don't move an inch.

• 0 replies
    • How to know when he's really fallen in LOVE
      You’re falling in love with your man deeper every day, but you don’t know if he feels the same way for you. It’s natural to want to know his feelings for you. What happens when he doesn’t say it or he’s not the type to say that? His actions tell you he loves you, but you could be wrong, right? So how do you know when he’s really in love with you? It’s not always so easy, but it’s not impossible either!

• 0 replies
    • 6 Psychological Secrets of Attraction
      Knowing whether or not someone is “into you” can be incredibly difficult if they don’t explicitly say it. In this video, we will be looking at some psychological secrets of attraction.

• 0 replies
    • This Healing Mindset That Helps Overcome Trauma Symptoms
      If you grew up with neglect and abuse, you've needed time to talk about what happened, and how parents and others treated you. But THEN what? Once you've acknowledged the past and gained an understanding of how you developed symptoms of trauma, how can you overcome those symptoms, and move forward with building a happy and fulfilled life? In this video I teach about the two general categories of comments I see on my channel, and what that suggestions about the commenter's readiness to heal.

• 0 replies
    • "I Want A Girlfriend" Do THIS First
      I want a girlfriend. Have you ever found yourself thinking "I want a girlfriend" but you're not quite sure if you're actually ready for one? Before you go about doing anything else it's important to make sure that you actually need a girlfriend right now.

• 0 replies