Positions for Clitoral Stimulation

hiphop3
When He Puts His Hand on Your Thigh...
When He Puts His Hand on Your Thigh While Driving? [EXPLAINED]

Easiest for me is me on top, bent back with my legs by his shoulders.

Also, missionary he can also touch you.

Spooning position, he can reach over you.

yeah i guess missionary is he's sitting up and not having his body laying on top of me?

i'm trying to picture this girl on top.. sounds complicated. are you heads basically on opposite sides of the bed? and your hands are behind you?

yeah i guess missionary is he's sitting up and not having his body laying on top of me?

i'm trying to picture this girl on top.. sounds complicated. are you heads basically on opposite sides of the bed? and your hands are behind you?

Missionary: Yes, he's sitting up. Your bodies are not touching.

Girl on top: Exactly. You're supporting your body weight on your hands, and your legs are spread around his shoulders.

Him on his back, you on top but facing up. You have to relax completely though.. you may worry you are crushing him, but you aren't... and if you are, then angle yourself so most of your weight is on pillows beside him.

Start with him on his back, and you get on reverse-cowgirl. Then you lean back (he should help until your back is resting on his chest, and he brings his knees up so they are bent and his feet flat on the bed. Your legs go outside of his. You may need to push your hand(s) directly up pushing against the headboard to counter his thrusting.

In this position he has EASY, easy clitoral access... as well as breast access too You can also kiss, although its a bit harder.

Him on his back, you on top but facing up. You have to relax completely though.. you may worry you are crushing him, but you aren't... and if you are, then angle yourself so most of your weight is on pillows beside him.

Start with him on his back, and you get on reverse-cowgirl. Then you lean back (he should help until your back is resting on his chest, and he brings his knees up so they are bent and his feet flat on the bed. Your legs go outside of his. You may need to push your hand(s) directly up pushing against the headboard to counter his thrusting.

In this position he has EASY, easy clitoral access... as well as breast access too You can also kiss, although its a bit harder.

i like that idea! definitely will give it a shot. i'm sure he'd like to get his hands on my breasts too haha.

other suggestions any one?

the title is pretty straightforward. usually my bf will please me before we have sex' date=' but what positions will make it easy for him to touch me during? aside from me on top, any suggestions?[/quote']

Though I'm not really a position expert (yet) for me, being on top works best. I don't like it when we do it from behind and he tries stimulating me.

The swimming position might work. Here are some directions:

link removed

...but they're not that great. Start off as regular girl-on-top and, with him in place, move slowly into a position where you are both lying perfectly straight, with you on top, so that you're completely lying on him without touching any part of the bed. Then go!

Archived