Yet another method of flirting

Imprecision

A brief example:

Girl and I walking up to the check-out counter in the library.

Me to the librarian: This girl studies hard.

Librarian: That's good.

Me: Studying doesn't get you anywhere, though.

Librarian: Maybe for you it doesn't.

Me: Well, maybe if this girl were my teacher back in grade-school, then I would have studied harder.

Librarian to the girl: I think he likes you.

Girl blushes.

This type of indirect flirtation is great fun. The key is to keep it light and nonchalant. You can, of course, tease the girl, too.

I look forward to bringing a different girl to the counter. I'll either use the same line, or I'll say, "This girl is too mean. If she were my teacher, I would cower in the back row so that she doesn't see me."

It would be fun to see how the librarian reacts.

Note

For those who read my Traversing Hades, I'm feeling better today. Heaven is ever-merciful, ever-forgiving; the same sky covers your head wherever you go.

The here and the now are the center of power; there's no struggle in the center of power.

I keep taking walks whenever I feel bad. I remind myself - don't let your egoic mind ruin your day! Surrender to presense. Yield to reality. This morning was a struggle. But this evening, I suddenly realised I had a wonderful day - even though all I did was homework and studying.

Still, I think I'm tired of so many different girls, now. Sometimes, sex would make me feel better. But then, I realise that sex cannot relieve my pain. I just need to live in the here and the now. Then joy would return to my life one day at a time.

Pick-up is way too easy now. I pick up girls all the time without meaning to.

When I feel completely well, though, I think I'd want one good long-term relationship instead of many short-term relationships.

It's good to see you broke out of the funk that you were in. Because life is too short to feel bad about what happened 3 yrs ago, or last month, or one week. Detach yourself from it emotionally and only look back if it would help you understand the present and the future. I don't know what happened, but if it was your fault, you'll do it differently next time. You've gotten everything you can by analyzing the situation, so now it's time to enjoy your life. If it was someone else's fault, forgive them because most people cannot control what they do. They just didn't know any better. In any case, your goal is just to enjoy your life.

So as for the pick up, it's great. You have really refined your technique a great deal, so now it's time to set new goals. You can get girls interested in you, of this I have no doubt. Now it's time to get them to respect you. All of that stuff I've been trying to talk to you about with sticking up for yourself goes hand in hand with opening yourself up to developing a true connection with a girl. Check out this example from this past weekend. Me and my gf picked were taking this one girl home from the club.

Her: So there's this one girl that's interested in me that I was talking to this week...

Now you know from my previous threads that my true emotion I feel at that exact moment is jealousy and I made sure to show it ie. in the middle of her sentence talking about this

Me: "Ok, new subject!" really loud.

Her: "Yeah so we were talking about..."

Me: "Listen we are not interested in hearing about you being interested in some other girl."

It takes me opening myself up and exposing my jealousy in a strong aggressive way in order to connect with her. She acted totally different during the rest of the ride home asking us "So when are we hanging out again?" followed by a goodnight kiss. So this is the next step for you.

Remember my 3 keys to successful relationship with women, show interest, be strong, and be fair. Make sure you show your strength, you're a man and you have it in you to show your vulnerability in a strong way.

The above example heloladies, if said with strength i could see being quite effective. Its voicing a concern and standing up for yourself. As a man you're setting the frame of the relationship.

I get this all the time, her saying: "oh i've met a skiing buddy", or "yeh this guy was checking me out all night! i think he likes me" And i often say "well congratulations, you've finally made a friend, ya know thats big progress for you, keep up the nice behaviour maybe more guys will like you!"

It's good to see you broke out of the funk that you were in. Because life is too short to feel bad about what happened 3 yrs ago, or last month, or one week. Detach yourself from it emotionally and only look back if it would help you understand the present and the future. I don't know what happened, but if it was your fault, you'll do it differently next time. You've gotten everything you can by analyzing the situation, so now it's time to enjoy your life. If it was someone else's fault, forgive them because most people cannot control what they do. They just didn't know any better. In any case, your goal is just to enjoy your life.

Yeah, I was very unhappy most of last week. But I've committed myself to letting go of the past. There is no past anyway. The past is always an act of remembering done during the present. Life is lived by treasuring the present moment.

You can get girls interested in you, of this I have no doubt. Now it's time to get them to respect you. All of that stuff I've been trying to talk to you about with sticking up for yourself goes hand in hand with opening yourself up to developing a true connection with a girl.

Lol, I'm always so impressed by how you have such good intuitions about my strengths and weaknesses over the internet.

I definitely see what you're saying. I'll apply it and see how it goes.

English Conversation About COLLEGE ...
English Conversation About COLLEGE LIFE - TALKING ABOUT A PROFESSOR

Archived