This is making me crazy.

Rose21

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'm unusual because in 20 minutes of sex I can orgasm about 30 times. Not kidding.

And so I feel bad that my boyfriend cant sometimes.

and I don't like "sex" I enjoy making love more. It's the passion and the closeness.

The abandonment possibly stems from the divorce. They split when I was 2 and i rarely see my dad. havent seen him since last spring break, wont until the summer.

And my stepdad who was the closest thing to my dad just got divorced with my mom. he moved out last spring break, but it just became finalized last week.

I had to deal with alot up until now, and I'm still having to get caught up in the drama. And apparently my stepdad is now seeing somebody.

Aside from the divorce I had a stem of bad relationships, nothing lasted, I dated a drug abuser/alcoholic and was raped by my first ex. So not alot of luck with men until the right one (my boyfriend) came along.

I guess I'm unusual because in 20 minutes of sex I can orgasm about 30 times. Not kidding.

sorry, but it is hard to believe for me! are you sure you exactly know what orgasm is? I had a friend once said her orgasm lasts an hour, LOL! impossible and turned out she did not know what orgasm exactly is!

sorry, but it is hard to believe for me! are you sure you exactly know what orgasm is? I had a friend once said her orgasm lasts an hour, LOL! impossible and turned out she did not know what orgasm exactly is!

I wondered this myself actually.

There are two types, little ones (I call them aftershocks) and big ones...right off the Richter scale. I think if I had 20 big ones in 30 mins... I'd be dead or in a coma somewhere. I can handle a max of 6 before it's too much to handle, and my body and mind literally shut down.

I can't see my boyfriend ever doing that, unless it was for work or something.

Or if I went with him.

he likes golf, but not THAT much.

That's something my stepdad would do, and of course he works in the golf industry and worked for Tour 18 and Arnold Palmer so it makes sense for him.

I can't see my boyfriend ever doing that, unless it was for work or something.

Or if I went with him.

he likes golf, but not THAT much.

That's something my stepdad would do, and of course he works in the golf industry and worked for Tour 18 and Arnold Palmer so it makes sense for him.

One day you will spend a saturday by yourself at home when he goes out with his friends. And, you'll go out one day with your friends and live him alone on a saturday.

It's called having a life.

Archived