Who else is spending V day alone this year?

SpaceGray

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too but its just another day y'know....if you really care for someone why not buy them little cards and things whenever you feel like it. Why wait for that one day in the year?

Personally i like to send a card now and then or give my boyf something when i feel like it, not go with the masses and go all out cause its expected.

Saying that a bunch of flowers from someone unexpected on V day would be awesome

I normally go into town on the weekends - but I think on Valentines day Saturday I'll just stay home. I wish I could look at couples and aspire towards that - but I know that the majority of "happy" couples I would see on Valentines day and be jealous of probably aren't even that satisfied in their relationship ... maybe that's melodramtic, but sometimes it all just seems like a big sham to me.

I normally go into town on the weekends - but I think on Valentines day Saturday I'll just stay home. I wish I could look at couples and aspire towards that - but I know that the majority of "happy" couples I would see on Valentines day and be jealous of probably aren't even that satisfied in their relationship ... maybe that's melodramtic, but sometimes it all just seems like a big sham to me.

hit up the party scene and meet some singles. 'tis what i'll be doing. i'm vampiric and women are my blood that night. so to speak. hehe

Honestly the only "clubs" around here are either very ghetto, or a very ... well, don't know how to put it other than ... white.

Have been to a couple of the upperscale places, and felt very weird, on the verdge of uncomfortable and unwelcome.

I prefer going dancing to going clubbing. Might do that ... there are always older ladies willing to dance.

Honestly the only "clubs" around here are either very ghetto, or a very ... well, don't know how to put it other than ... white.

Have been to a couple of the upperscale places, and felt very weird, on the verdge of uncomfortable and unwelcome.

I prefer going dancing to going clubbing. Might do that ... there are always older ladies willing to dance.

we have everything here. hip hop clubs, techno clubs, high class clubs, regular bars, sports bars, dive bars, etc. so much to choose from.

I am. This is the first time in 5 years. Can't say I'm not disappointed but I'd rather be alone than stay in a volatile relationship. I think I will go snowboarding. When I ride my board it's just me and the snow. Pure tranquility.

What will you do on V day if you are single?

I have been alone on every single valentines day since I was born, lol... A few years ago my usual practice on Valentines day was sitting alone and crying in my room or drinking with some pals who also are some of those who only have one-week-girlfriends, but since I've discovered that being self-pity is not an option - I know that this year I'm going to spend it spreading happiness everywhere I go, I love couples, they're quite interesting indeed and I'm not ready for relationships yet...

I'll bet that you have at least a few friends that spend Valentines day alone, too?!?!? Just have fun, nowadays it's just one of those commercial days where Hallmark gets an income boost, love is everywhere and everyday...

Archived