PJPaul
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Man, its only been 4 months and some change since my ex left me for another guy. It feels a lot longer than that. When I look back at my 1st post I see how far I've come. I can think about her now and not feel sad, angery, nor bitter (and believe me I was a bitter little booger for a while lol). I never truly realized how taxing it was to be with her until she left. Ironic isn't it.

Now I have so much free time! I finish all my classwork/homework uber fast. I started messing with my car again. I have so much more spending money even though I'm working less hours. My friends have noticed that I'm less stressed and more out going, while I no long take peoples BS which I like, I've gotten used a lot in my youth. No more My acne is WAY better and all have left is the blemishes (those will gone soon too! WOO HOO ima be hot this summer!)

I'm having weird but awesome dreams! The other night I had a dream that I got abducted by aliens so that I could reach a jar of jelly in their refrigerator, Who knew aliens had strawberry jelly?......then we played Call of Duty 4 on my 360. I woke up and laughed. LOL I have funny random dreams like every other night its awesome!

I'm just in such good place right now. I feel like a kid again

...........and, and, and, I'm eating candy corn as I type. I LOVE CANDY CORN!!!

Ok done!

Lol! Awesomest post ever.

Just to tweak with the aliens, you should have screwed the lid on the jelly jar too tight for them to get it off. And then given them a squeezable bottle to make up for it. Y'know, good faith sharing of technology, and all that.

Funny, I would have taken the aliens for more of the Guitar Hero type, than CoD.

Glad to hear you're in such a good place. And pass me some of that candy corn. Gots to have me some o' that waxy, sugary goodness.

Archived