When to bring it up?

equinox

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly a month and a half now. I do really like her and she's a gem to be with but I'm wondering when it would be a good idea to talk about sex.

We're both virgins despite us both being 21+ so I'm not expecting anything from her until she's ready but I wonder if it would be a good idea to bring up the subject.

I'm not asking for advice on how to get her into bed but would it be good to talk about it early and if so, how would I bring it up?

Close friends can talk about anything, and hopefully you want to build a close friendship with her.

Just be open and honest. Don't hold anything back and don't be embarrased. If you approach it this way she'll be much more comfortable and able to discuss it with you.

I say next time you guys are making out and the mood is right you should gently bring it up, ask if she wants to go further. After that if she isn't comfortable with what your doing she'll stop you. I had one girlfriend who was a virgin and that worked just fine for us. Just be respectful to her.

Archived