Completely Confused and Heartbroken

Calibabe

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year. We just celebrated our One year on the 3rd. Everything was great!! We had fun together, just a good relationship. Then about a week ago we got into a huge fight. All couples fight. And he ended it. He keeps leading me on saying I dont know and give me time. Or we just don't work anymore. First off what the heck does that mean? He just bought a house and we were going to move in and everything. I talked to him yesterday and he said I am not the same person he thought I was. When in reality he isn't the same person he was.. All his friends have even told me that he has changed and not in a good way. I am so lost and confused ... somebody try to explain his reasonings cause he isnt very good at it. Sorry If i rambled im upset ...

Why do you say "He keeps leading me on saying ' I dont know and give me time. Or we just don't work anymore. '" That doesn't sound like a lead on...that sounds like someone who is openly confused about the relationship.

Yeah knowing what the fight was about would help..alittle bit. Maybe he was getting cold feet about moving in together? It is a big step...

But I wouldnt hold onto hope just because he's confused, you cant wait in limbo until he figures himself out. I would suggest going into NC & start healing.

Archived