Weirdest Spot U've Had a Hickey?

beauty_is_pain
Crazy Facts About Male Body 🤷Tha...
Crazy Facts About Male Body 🤷That You Should Know🤫

Okay first off id like to say that i hate hickies, so getting them is not a fun past time ....however...

I have had hickies in weird places....

I once got a hickey right on my pelvic bone, it was large and very unattractive, but the weirdest spot i ever got one was in a place that i could not hide except with exuberant amounts of makeup.

The weirdest spot i ever got a hickey was...

On My Eye!...It was over my eye lid and just underneath it was small but dark and embarrassing!

What about you....wheres the weirdest spot youve ever gotten a hickey

Okay first off id like to say that i hate hickies, so getting them is not a fun past time ....however...

I have had hickies in weird places....

I once got a hickey right on my pelvic bone, it was large and very unattractive, but the weirdest spot i ever got one was in a place that i could not hide except with exuberant amounts of makeup.

The weirdest spot i ever got a hickey was...

On My Eye!...It was over my eye lid and just underneath it was small but dark and embarrassing!

What about you....wheres the weirdest spot youve ever gotten a hickey

Eww... my son got one on his eye once.....It looked like someone socked him.....

cant belevie i am even gonna say this... but in high school.. my gf at the time gave me a hickey.. on my balls ... lol.. i think it was a hickey she took the steps like a hickey and it was bruised... allright i am done....

Alright, I'm going to admit that I've tried to do that to someone before, but it didn't work because the ball sack kept wrinkling up. She must have had some good suction going. I'm done...

Lol, i just remember we were laying in bed, and he turned over and just like suctioned onto my eye, my only response was "uhm you know im wearing alot of makeup right?" he knows i hate hickeys but insists on doing it one time i was walking past to go to the washroom and he just like grabbed and sucked on my neck and then bit hard...i was not impressed

i've had hickies pretty much everywhere. but the funniest thing was after this girl rode my face. i didn't realize how hard she was getting off or how long i tongued her down and all that, but i had rashy looking streaks down both sides of my mouth and lips and all that. looked like i had actual carpet burn. lol

i've had hickies pretty much everywhere. but the funniest thing was after this girl rode my face. i didn't realize how hard she was getting off or how long i tongued her down and all that, but i had rashy looking streaks down both sides of my mouth and lips and all that. looked like i had actual carpet burn. lol

sounds like she had a 5 o'clock shadow down there.......hahahahah

Lmao... thats great... good times....

sounds like she had a 5 o'clock shadow down there.......hahahahah

i think you are right on that.

Lmao... thats great... good times....

i had to work and go to school like that too. it's like i had sunburn around my mouth and up to my nose down to my chin. was weird lookin. haha

Archived