Why do i fall so easy

lost in the clouds

Ok so this is probably nothin new. I've met this girl who is fantastic. Thats the simple version.

The real version is she is in a relationship and its been going on for 6 years. But she is continuously giving me signs that she is attracted to me. She wants to go everywhere with me including my holidays and to the gym 3 times a week. She gets dressed in front of me and gives me such heart melting stares. She says she thinks about me while she works!

Now about me. I have an easily broken heart and i tend to be the type of person who falls in love fast. I tried so hard to not fall for her but i'm afraid thats too late now, and its got to the point that i want to spend every day doing these things with her and talking to her.

My friends all said it wasn't going to work out and not to break my heart over her because of the relationship she is in. But now they say, after seeing what she is like around me, that i actually might have a chance with her.

Sorry for the essay, its just i needed to get this out in the open and see what advice i can get off you all. I was thinking that maybe just staying a close friend with her and see what time brings is a good idea. I am certain i will never do anything to affect the relationship she is in and if needs be will hide my feelings.

I have seen him a few times. At one point she asked me if i wanted to go for a random drive and he came with. He really isn't someone to be worried about but i'm not a violent person so i wouldn't step down that road anyway. I have thought of the possibilities of her also doing it to me and i am prepared to face them when the time comes. But, i won't get involved in their relationship at all so sleepin with her is out of the question. I mean how would i feel if it was him trying to take her from me.

Archived