i hope some one can help me....... i recently cheated on my girlfriend and at frist i felt bad about it but then as days went on i saw that i could do it more. So know i been on the look to do it more, dont get me wrong i love her so much we been together for like 3 years but i'm kinda sick of her. i dont want to hurt her but i like someone else what do i do?

You take the honorable way out and break up with your girlfriend. No matter if you like someone else, you will seriously hurt your girlfriend even more if you go behind her back. If you love her so much, why would you cheat on her or be sick of her? Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but you need to rectify this situation and quick before your girlfriend finds out, if she hasn't already.

i hope some one can help me....... i recently cheated on my girlfriend and at frist i felt bad about it but then as days went on i saw that i could do it more. So know i been on the look to do it more, dont get me wrong i love her so much we been together for like 3 years but i'm kinda sick of her. i dont want to hurt her but i like someone else what do i do?

What do you do? Be true to your feelings and realise that you are not right for a commited relationship when you are running the stable. If your current woman was your love..you would talk to her about why you feel the way you do.

If you really want to sleep with someone else and you want to get away from your girlfriend then why are you killing yourself? My advice if theres hope try to fix it. If there is no hope and you just love sex then you arent only cheating on her. You are cheating on yourself.. You will cause heartache for yourself and her..

Make your choice.

I think you should stop lying to yourself by saying that you love her. If you did love her, you wouldn’t intentionally hurt her, which is what you’re doing by actively looking to cheat. Now, people make mistakes, and cheating falls under that category. But you know what you’re doing, you recognize that it’s wrong and yet you still want to hurt your girlfriend. Would you call that love? I don’t think so.

If you even remotely care about your girlfriend, please do both her and yourself a huge favor and break up with her. She deserves better, and quite frankly, you don’t sound like you’re ready to settle down and be in a committed relationship.

Do the right thing, man. You both deserve to be happy but that’s obviously not going to happen if you stay together.

Archived