Shy Men

motorgrl
Sigma Male Definition | Top 11 Char...
Sigma Male Definition | Top 11 Characteristics of Sigma Males

what do you like about them?

i am used to someone a little more aggressive and having confidence, not afraid to speak up, can talk to pretty much anyone..and this is due to my last serious relationship

i spoke to this guy on the phone who i met through a dating site....he is very soft spoken..sometimes i couldnt hear what he was saying...his picture wasn't bad..but i think i would be alot more attracted to him if he had this confidence about him and was able to converse more

isn't it a little bit of a turn off if the guy is too afraid to even make a move to kiss you? just made me think of that...one thing about being shy which might be a good thing..is being silent isnt always a bad thing..some guys talk and talk to the point where you are kind of turned off by what they are saying...hoping i am attracted but i am definitely used to more confident guys

yes, true

some guys can be confident without being cocky..although i havent met too many who had that balance..mostly the ones i met who were confident had that cockiness, wanting to show off etc..i think that can be a little appealing but also something u grow to dislike when with someone like that

I like shy men because they are more modest. I like that better than being overly confident. There is just something so hot to me about a guy that doesn't talk a lot and kind of keeps himself to himself. There's this mystery to it.

I think shy guys are great! (Cause I am relatively shy... I dunno, at least that is what people tell me).

It might take more work on your part to get him to ask you out (or you could just ask him out... *I'm assuming the OP is female because of the "grl")...

As a "shy" guy I am probably friends with more shy guys, and for the most part they take the relationship more serious..

There are exceptions. Shy people have issues. Some manageable, some not so much.

Being shy is just one facet to a person's personality. I wouldn't use that one aspect to decide if you do or do not date someone.

Being shy has nothing to do with being confident.

Being shy can mean more modest, which is far more attractive than being cocky!

being shy is usually lack of confidence. you should always be confident in yourself. doesn't mean you are cocky.

Archived