We must look crazy...

jen83

Had second date tonight with internet guy. It went really well. We met up at 6pm at a restaurant, he paid, stayed long after the food was gone, long after everyone else left, pretty much got kicked out around 9pm...but continued to stay in the parking lot(in the cold) for another hour and 15 minutes by my car just talking some more! The employees were looking at us like we were crazy! There were leaf blower people out there cleaning up the completely empty parking lot and everything.

Two nights ago, Sunday, we had our "first" meeting after a month of talking onlin---mostly over AIM---nearly every day. It was at Starbucks, met up around 7pm and stayed until we got kicked out at 10pm that time too. He just seems really awesome and *so* interested in all the dumb things I have to say. I think it's going really well!

He didn't mention going out again this time the way he did at the end of the first time, but surely talking to me for 4 hours at a restaurant shows he's interested and *probably* wants to see me again...right? lol

sounds good - but you never know! i've had a ton of 'good dates' and then don't hear from the guys again.... weird.

Argh me too - I hate it! It is worst when you have no idea what went wrong!

On the bright side though, it sounds like it went really well... give him a few days!

Ammy

Wow, problem solved! He asked me out again last night--for tonight actually, to go to the movies. We're going to have to postpone it til the weekend though because the movie we want to see isn't playing at a good time since I don't get out of work until pretty late in the evening.

But that's crazy, we only met for the first time on Sunday and we're planning the 3rd date! I have no complaints because I really like the guy so far, but that seems like a lot even to me. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fun. lol

Wow, problem solved! He asked me out again last night--for tonight actually, to go to the movies. We're going to have to postpone it til the weekend though because the movie we want to see isn't playing at a good time since I don't get out of work until pretty late in the evening.

But that's crazy, we only met for the first time on Sunday and we're planning the 3rd date! I have no complaints because I really like the guy so far, but that seems like a lot even to me. Oh well, I'm sure it will be fun. lol

Nothing wrong with that, that's how my relationship with my hubby started!!! We just got along so well that we liked hanging out together.

Archived