Girl on the mind

Madjas

Heres my situation, I'm really trying to go after this girl who is in my grade. We are both seniors in highschool. She is this tall, beautiful, amazing blonde girl. I quickly worked my way up to talking terms with her, and the night after that I asked her out, and in exchange she gave me her phone number. The next day at school we didn't really talk much, we were both pretty nervous. So i texted her that i should call her sometime and we should get to know each other better. She responded by telling me that she was "kinda" already seeing someone. So i quickly asked one of her friends who she is seeing and it turns out its just some guy who lives really far away, the friend also told me to just go for it because their relationship isnt gonna last. So i told her that it was fine, but i still continued to flirt with her like crazy. At this point i have told her that i think she is funny and smart and attractive, and she tells me how nice i am and how im nice to be around. So i texted her if she would like to go for coffee this weekend. She said that she will let me know. What could that mean. Is it an issue of being busy, of is she having an inner struggle. Should i pursue her further, or am i being over ambitious?

Her friend doesn't know what the girls you likes feelings are. And you definitely shouldn't throw yourself at her. It makes things too easy. Whenever guys throw themselves at me I kinda lose interest so flirt with her but don't let her be in control. And I know it sounds horrible... but if she does like you and she sees you flirting with other girls or talking to them, she'll get jealous, she will probably jump on the idea of hanging out with you and maybe even be the one who asks you.

Archived