From Elation to Despair...and Beyond

jdpreacher

Well, yesterday I found out for certain that my wife was pregnant and am very excited about having a baby in the house again...

Today, we found out her hours are being cut at her job (RN-Case manager) to two days a week...that's about a $2000 a month loss in pay.

We have been in the process of starting a Home Health Care business but we are months from launching and now with this happening, it's going to be even longer.

The economy is bad, my job could be cut once the company I work for goes public in March...and even though she has been and should be able to find a job in the nursing field, there aren't a lot of opportunities here...

Blessed Be,

Preacher

First congrats on the baby!!! My heart goes out to you though, this economy very bad & alot of people are going thru a tough time. Alot of my relatives are losing their jobs or getting less hours.

The upside is your wife is a nurse, the med field is the best one to be in! So Im sure thinks will turn around.

No, not a specific question, just wanted to vent I guess...she's taking it better than I am but I'm a worrier by nature. He father just lost his job after 20 years with his company so it's just a cruddy time...not the way I want to start this marriage or my babies...and my growing up too quickly other babies...

Feel like a failure to them all sometimes because this wouldn't be as much of an issue if I were in a better place in my career...and that I've put my two kids through so much crap by trying to save a shambles of a marriage a year ago...

Anyway...sorry, rambling...

Blessed Be,

Preacher

Archived