Anybody have a partner tell them they just found out they had an std from a previous partner?

Mutley

happened to me in reverse, got an STD and discovered it on my own. then i had to tell her she gave it to me. the only downside is you are now in a database that shows your irresponsilbilty. that part sucked. the telling part went OK and we played away for about a year. this was a casual partner not a girlfriend.

I can't be too angry at them. They had unsafe sex with a partner they didn't ask to get checked. And I had just done the same thing.

It'd be hypocritical to get angry at them. I'd be mad at myself for not both getting tested beforehand. But, once the initial shock from finding out I had an STD wears off...what can ya do?

I got clap once, she never told me, I had to go to the dr. and find out myself. To make things worse, we ran into each other months later and she played everything off as if nothing ever happened and still wanted to talk and stuf. WTH!!! So I had to tell her GO GET TESTED!!!

I got clap once, she never told me, I had to go to the dr. and find out myself. To make things worse, we ran into each other months later and she played everything off as if nothing ever happened and still wanted to talk and stuf. WTH!!! So I had to tell her GO GET TESTED!!!

played it off like nothing happened? maybe she had no idea she had it.

Archived