Runny runny nose

hers
Simple home cures for excessive sne...
Simple home cures for excessive sneezing | Allergic Rhinitis | Michael's Hut

When it gets anywhere below something like 70 degrees out, my nose runs. Like nonstop. It is driving me crazy. It's not stopped up; it's jsut always wet. It's always cold b/c of it, and I have to wipe my nose constantly, at least once every couple of minutes. Because of this, my nose is raw quite often.

What the hell can I do? I'm going nuts!!

I've never had allergies. It's just when it gets cold (or also when I'm eating or drinking something hot, like soup or tea). I'm actually drinking tea right now and it hasn't started yet, but Ic an feel it coming. My grandpa had the same problem too though. Maybe I inherited it from him?

I've never had allergies. It's just when it gets cold (or also when I'm eating or drinking something hot, like soup or tea). I'm actually drinking tea right now and it hasn't started yet, but Ic an feel it coming. My grandpa had the same problem too though. Maybe I inherited it from him?

Damn genetics.

Kleenex with lotion help with the dryness...same thing happens to me... then, I usually put some lotion for extra-dry skin on the area... not all over, i don't want to clog my pores but... the body butter crap seems to work well for me

Kleenex with lotion help with the dryness...same thing happens to me... then, I usually put some lotion for extra-dry skin on the area... not all over, i don't want to clog my pores but... the body butter crap seems to work well for me

I do all taht already. I buy the super awesome Kleenex brands with all the awesome stuff in it (aloe, lotion, etc) and it's helped a great deal, but I still wipe my nose so often that it still bothers it (though it's not chapped like it used to be).

Use a non-additive nasal spray.

I agree with this poster, use a nasal spray. They really help to dry up your mucous membranes so you don't have the runny nose issue to deal with.

I use Flonase to help with my runny nose/allergy issues (although it's a prescription). The Flonase helps to dry up my mucous membranes so my nose don't run.

Archived