why do I care about the girl the guy I used to love is dating?

lumu
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

I broke up with the guy I was in love with because he didn't treat me the way I deserved to be loved and respected. I am dating my best friend now and I am head over heels for him and I want to marry him so why am I so upset that the ex bf is going out with a horrible person?

I loved him. I care about his general well being and she is a man eating evil * * * * * from hell. I don't love him now, except as a friend. Why am I so freaking jealous and insulted about the new gf he has.

I don't care about whether he's having sex with her or not but the fact that I can be so easily replaced in his heart by someone who is obviously a terrible person who should be kept as far from his children as possible and that he wouldn't even let me call him at his house for fear it would upset them and I'm a very sweet and loving person.

Again, what the hell is wrong with me that I even give it the slightest thought. I miss current bf and we are having a long distance relationship. I keep having these fears that if the ex who swore he was falling for me could so easily fall for this horrible person then how can I protect my current relationship.

I've been having nightmares that this girl will take him too or some other * * * * * from hell.

What can I do to exorcise this demon?

I think it's hard for people to see their exes with other people especially people they consider "not as good" as them. even if you're the one who broke up with them in the first place. plus no matter how bad of a bf he was, you dated him so you're always going to have a connection with him.

I'm trying to stay friends with him. He really neglected me and flaked on me as a bf but we have a lot in common and I was in love with him.

I just didn't want to lose contact with someone like me. There are so few people out there that I connect with that I can't keep throwing them out of my life

Archived