What to do to get to the next level?

semaj612

I want to take my friendship who I am really close with to the dating level. But I have no idea how to do it with this one. We are just so close that I feel like I may be in the friend zone but then their is always the flirtatiousness going on between us. We currently have a bet which will be over thurs. Its something we both needed to cut out for a week, and at the end of it we are to buy each other a dessert. But I was thinking of just saying I dont want dessert, she will most likely say well what do you want. Then that is when I want to say "I want to take you out on a date"

Is that to forward? Is it a good idea? What other options do you think I have?

how bout, "i want you for my dessert" lol!!

i think your plan just might work. it's short and simple. just make sure you've already planned or you already have something in mind for your date. we can never tell, she might want to go out the moment she says yes... and it might spoil the moment if you postponed it for later. be prepared. good luck ^_^

Thanks guys for the support, just for a little info, we actually just talked and im gonna watch her pets for her while shes in class on that day, so its all looking like its going in my favor! Ill let you know how it turns out when I make the move.

Oh and another thing, I thought of just leaving her an annonymous flower on her car with a note saying "just cause its monday" (or whatever day i do it) Is that to much or would it go nice with the plan I have?

Thanks guys for the support, just for a little info, we actually just talked and im gonna watch her pets for her while shes in class on that day, so its all looking like its going in my favor! Ill let you know how it turns out when I make the move.

Oh and another thing, I thought of just leaving her an annonymous flower on her car with a note saying "just cause its monday" (or whatever day i do it) Is that to much or would it go nice with the plan I have?

nah. do that if she's down to let you take her on a date maybe

5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – ...
5 Signs of A Strong Friendship – Spotting A True Friend

Archived