Late night phone calls

I've posted here before about my current situation...basically I am not currently speaking with my ex because she's with someone else among other things, but she knows how I feel and seemed to understand why we couldn't be friends right now. Last night at 2 am she called, from her boyfriends house, who is out of town during the week...I didn't pick up as I was dead asleep and she didn't leave a message...we haven't spoken in a month, so what gives? And from her boyfriends house no less! Any views or opinions on this would be great because as it really doesn't bother me emotionally, I can't really make sense out of it

If she wanted to speak to you, she'll phone again. Maybe she was drunk, maybe she just wanted to talk to you for a bit, maybe she dialed the number out of habit, when she was supposed to dial someone else. If she doesn't phone again, then it was either just a mistake, or something that seemed a good idea at 2am, but not anymore

true, true....and I'm not concerned with speaking with her...don't have anything to say...just strange how she acted completely cold through the breakup, and only when I don't talk to her does she even bother to call...I think she's just confused...I mean, from her BOYFRIENDS house....that's just no good.

Harpua,

She might or might not play games with you. I can't tell, because I simply don't know her. It really looks besides the point to me anyway. You just wave it off and move on. If you allow yourself to feel confused over this, then the healing process you are in will take longer.

My suggestion is thereforeeeeeee: don't let this bother you or even make you wonder. You don't need this. I think you did wonderful by NOT picking up the phone. Keep up that good work.

I wish you strength and luck!

~ SwingFox ~