Telling new lover places where he had sex with the ex?

littlestar

If someone has been dating for a few weeks (also had sex as well) and it has gotten quite intense and it looks as though it could go to something serious in the future is it normal for the guy to tell the girl (while she is at his place) all the places he has had sex with his ex gf's - being specific and saing "i've done it on here" (meaning the lounge both were sitting on) and then pointing over to the bathroom, pool table etc.

Is this normal?

What was the point of saying something like this? What was the intention behind it?

Also going into detail about group sex he has had and randoms he picks up and takes back to his place and shags them, and going into gross detail about something that happened to him and a stranger who attempted to have sex.

The whole reason I decided I wasn't attracted to my FB (enough to date him I mean) is for this exact reason. He was saying the same thing on the first date (and you could tell it was just for bragging reasons) and I was very turned off. We decided just to be FBs though just b/c I knew he'd be a sure thing, but I find his attitude (especially this one) quite unappealing.

I'd find it boorish and rude as well as a strong sign of significant insecurity.

Agreed...I used to talk like this to boyfriends out of extreme insecurity. Felt like I needed to "impress" them.

Also going into detail about group sex he has had and randoms he picks up and takes back to his place and shags them, and going into gross detail about something that happened to him and a stranger who attempted to have sex.

It sounds like you have found yourself another gem...

the only reason he would be saying this is possibly because you had sex too early with him, and maybe he views this as just a casual hook up and he is trying to *impress* you ie let you know how *studly* he is.

Where do you fiiiiiind these blokes littlestar?

he sounds very bogan

Dream about your ex
Dream about your ex

Archived