Need new vibrator-Advice on what to get.

winter whiteout

TOUGH DECISION Hypersphere VS Vyper...
TOUGH DECISION Hypersphere VS Vyper 2.0 - Which Should You Get?

I need to get through my sexual peak without going insane and there will be no man in my life for a very long time so I need advice on what I should buy. I have the Hitachi Magic Wand but it is way too loud and a bit too powerful. I need one that is quiet and that give the most intense orgasms. I want something that is for both vaginal and clit stimulation.

Any suggestions? Thank you!!

I'm sure many men could find just as many reasons while their hand or one of those guy sex toys are better than women.

1. They don't ask rigged questions, "Does this make me look fat"

2. They don't get PMS

3. They aren't controlling

4. They don't drool over other guys

5. They don't trick you into pregnancy or marriage

6. They don't use sex as a bargaining chip

7. They don't demand alimony/palimonly and half of your property, pension/retirement, and future raises

8. They are generally quieter

9. They don't expect you to take them all the time

I'm sure many men could find just as many reasons while their hand or one of those guy sex toys are better than women.

1. They don't ask rigged questions, "Does this make me look fat"

2. They don't get PMS

3. They aren't controlling

4. They don't drool over other guys

5. They don't trick you into pregnancy or marriage

6. They don't use sex as a bargaining chip

7. They don't demand alimony/palimonly and half of your property, pension/retirement, and future raises

8. They are generally quieter

9. They don't expect you to take them all the time

Bitter are we?

Well yes a little. I despise this time of year for now valentines coming up and all and my ex doing me the way she did.

I know how you feel. My ex husband kissed my bye 3 years ago, went to work. I went out with a friend, came home with all this things gone with a note saying he wants a divorce but there is no one else. Not only was there someone else he got engaged to her 2 weeks after he left me. They are now married.

I'm sorry both of you had to go through such crap.

If it makes either of you feel better my ex cheated on me all the time. But I'm glad he's gone. At least they are gone and both of you can move on to bigger and better things.

Yeah that is why I am looking for a new vibrator and have a stock of batteries because after 3 years I can't find someone to move on to.

Yeah that is why I am looking for a new vibrator and have a stock of batteries because after 3 years I can't find someone to move on to.

Did you look at the link I posted? I have a friend who sells toys and I actually got to play around with that thing. Well, not really play around with it, lol. But I got to look at it and play with the functions and stuff.

This isn't a traditional vibrator... but my friend sells a ton of them:

link removed

Did you look at the link I posted? I have a friend who sells toys and I actually got to play around with that thing. Well, not really play around with it, lol. But I got to look at it and play with the functions and stuff.

This isn't a traditional vibrator... but my friend sells a ton of them:

link removed

Yes thank you so much for the link! I really need one that is quiet and gives big O,s. I will research all the different ones and see if I like any of them.

Thanks again!

I look at it like this.

At least without a man you dont have to worry about *missing* text messages and broken phones and all the other bizarre telephonic excuses men give- and with the money you save you can spend on batteries!!

I'm not really a vibrator conniseur but my friend raves about her Jack Rabbit with ball bearings and three speeds and a clit stimulator. I bought one for the hell of it and can't say i really use it....i sometimes feel i am abnormal becuase i can't seem to get the vibrator hype. LOL But then again there are many things that mainstream public does that I can't seem to hop on board with. LOL

Archived