Has anyone ever been notified by an employer through email?

I was just wondering the purpose of including my email on my resume because all the interviews I have had in the past it was from the employer contacting me through telephone, not email.

so wondering has anyone ever received a reply from a employer through email?

All the time. Probably 50/50 phone and email.

not sure if this matters but i didn't want a yahoo or hotmail email account on my resume.

Actually, it doesn't matter what server your email is on, as long as it's not something like "Bigbeefystud@link removed". Just make it professional: "John.Smith@link removed".

Actually, it doesn't matter what server your email is on, as long as it's not something like "Bigbeefystud@link removed". Just make it professional: "John.Smith@link removed".

That is too funny...

I've recently job hunted (and job accepted!!!) and most of it was through email with some follow up phone calls (and mostly voice mails)

what's wrong with yahoo or hotmail or whatever you have now, if it's your professional name?

my email is just my last name, followed by my first and middle initial, at gmail. I've had it for years and it's not unprofessional.

gmail is ok too. I just prefer to use a email account that is not well known like link removed

Archived