Nasty cum!

EvanInSpace

Sexual Health | 10 Foods To Boost L...
Sexual Health | 10 Foods To Boost Low Sex Drive

It seems like every day there is a thread by a female absolutely disgusted by cum. It's getting a little monotonous.

It is not going to kill you, make you go blind, make you throw up or change your hair color.

I'm willing to be that 90% of the men in here have even tasted their own (although only 10% will admit to it).

Signed,

Not seeing the big deal about a little liquid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got a lot of experience swallowing various mens' jizz or do you just think that women should shut the hell up and swallow?

Lame.

If you're tired of the complaints why don't you change your diet so it won't taste so vile?

I've not complained and I still swallow it even though I think it tastes like

But don't act like it's your "right" to have women eat your cum.

It seems like every day there is a thread by a female absolutely disgusted by cum. It's getting a little monotonous.

It is not going to kill you, make you go blind, make you throw up or change your hair color.

I'm willing to be that 90% of the men in here have even tasted their own (although only 10% will admit to it).

Signed,

Look, runny eggs are not all that appealing either and can cause the gag reflex. People are entitled to feel grossed out by cum...it is not that they are insulting men or insulting their partner any more than disliking runny eggs is insulting the chicken.

Simply not true. I think you are probably just more tuned in to hearing the women who complain that they don't like it for one, and for two, those of us to DO like it, or don't mind it, are generally quietly content, and don't really need to make a thread or go about boasting it.... we just happily do the deed when the time comes... no pun intended.

To each his or her own.

And I really can't speak as to what men do or don't do with their own, but I still think its quite different than women tasting any number of different men, or like debaser pointed out, taking the whole kit-n-kaboodle in your mouth.

Since I have recently made this claim I will respond. Spare me the judgment.

My bf has gross cum. There are no two ways about it. I can't speak for every guy's cum... I have liked others.

Never said it would kill me, blind me, or whatever else.

I just don't want to eat it.

His cum is like what going down on a woman with a yeast infection would be like.

Yellow, chunky, and pungent. I wouldn't judge a guy for thinking that was gross.

I am completely exempt from this bashing, thank you. LOL

Since I have recently made this claim I will respond. Spare me the judgment.

My bf has gross cum. There are no two ways about it. I can't speak for every guy's cum... I have liked others.

Never said it would kill me, blind me, or whatever else.

I just don't want to eat it.

His cum is like what going down on a woman with a yeast infection would be like.

Yellow, chunky, and pungent. I wouldn't judge a guy for thinking that was gross.

I am completely exempt from this bashing, thank you. LOL

absolutely nothing wrong with it! Don't let all cum-loving girls makes you feel you have to do it!

Signed,

It CAN make you throw up so think again.

Oh and as for 90% of guys tasting their own cum? YEA RIGHT ! Get real..

You like it, good for you. But that doesn't mean others have to like it or won't get sick from it.

You like it, good for you. But that doesn't mean others have to like it or won't get sick from it.

do you see anything wrong with a man tasting himself tho? you sounded a bit bitter. It is actually possible that many men have done it at least for just trying how it tastes once!

do you see anything wrong with a man tasting himself tho? you sounded a bit bitter. It is actually possible that many men have done it at least for just trying how it tastes once!

I see nothing wrong with a man tasting his own cum but I think the 90% was a bit high, given it probably is a lot higher than most would admit the OP was making it seem like nearly all guys taste their cum, that just isn't true. Not bitter at all, just hated how the OP made it seem like it was no big deal and whoever didn't like it or made a deal about it was 'wrong'. Trying to say it can't make you sick? Yea, it can.

I see nothing wrong with a man tasting his own cum but I think the 90% was a bit high, given it probably is a lot higher than most would admit the OP was making it seem like nearly all guys taste their cum, that just isn't true. Not bitter at all, just hated how the OP made it seem like it was no big deal and whoever didn't like it or made a deal about it was 'wrong'. Trying to say it can't make you sick? Yea, it can.

yeah I agree with that. For some people it is a big deal, for some people is not. and honestly I know nasty cum exists and NO no way I want to eat it!

Here!

I've tasted my own cum, but only because I didn't want to request that my lover do something that I hadn't done on my own.

P.S. It wasnt that bad. The consistency was...different, but I don't see what women see so bad about it. I swallow my girlfriend's juices, no questions asked. She hates to put my penis in her mouth and has probably only swallowed my...stuff... 5 times or less. Sucks.

Archived