Rough

amyamy

I am getting to the point where common vanilla sex just isnt working with my guy of over 6 years. I have talked with him and he is to shy to get to rough. He has tried a few times thru the years but nothing that has stuck. Any other girl out there who needs rougher sex to enjoy it??

Amy

The woman I'm with right now like's it rough. More specifically, she likes to feel like she's being forced to have sex. "Forced sex" is how she puts it. Of course, this is occasionally confusing when I'm getting "go, stop, go, stop, go stop" all night long in both verbally and with cues.

urgent meaning right this second?

Yeah, like hang up the phone and turn off the stove or gee it's good to see you at the moment you walk in the door or when you're trying to figure out what to wear in the morning or really any "right now" time. It's the overwhelming desire that I find so, so, so, so, so, so hot!

The woman I'm with right now like's it rough. More specifically, she likes to feel like she's being forced to have sex. "Forced sex" is how she puts it. Of course, this is occasionally confusing when I'm getting "go, stop, go, stop, go stop" all night long in both verbally and with cues.

You need a safe word for that.

urgent meaning right this second?

Why don't you just come show me? I will give you a free estimate lol. JK

Yeah I know what you mean. It doesn't even have to be physical. I have tried talking one of the girls I am seeing into talking dirty to me and she is just too bashful lol.

I suggest that the next time you have sex with him, start training him. I got into more physical/pain sex because of a girl I dated awhile back. She gradually started scratching my back and biting me harder and harder each time that we had sex. I got to the point to where I started to like it and it clicked to me "Hey, I bet she wants me to do the same thing! lol.

This goes back to a thread earlier about "squirting". By me giving into the more physical way of sex... she was able to fully orgasm and "squirt".

So thats my suggestion. Start doing to him what you want him to do to you. Once you see that he is giving into this a little... then you can start talking to him about it. Tell him you like what he is doing but you would like him to bite/scratch harder. This would take a lot of pressure off of him. If you just flat out tell him you want him to be violent, he may be even softer.

GOOD LUCK! I know you probably like it as much as I do now!

yes i definitely need rough sex... i mean it's nice to start slow but by the end of it i like it really hard and rough. seems more fun that way. i never had a problem with a guy giving it to my hard if i asked him to do specific things in the heat of the moment! maybe try that?

I gotta admit, I like it rough from time to time...Breaks the monotony of everyday things....Keeps a little spice in the relationship.....

I like to jump her at the door....Just take her purse away toss it on the couch...Hang the phone up if she is on it (and pray it wasnt too urgent of a call)....Strip her clothes off (usually by now she is into it as well) and bend her over the couch and give her what for while the phone rings like mad in the background cuz I hung up on someone for her.

We finish and wipe the sweat off and joke about it and she calls who ever back and I get a giggle listening to her make an excuse for why her phone hung up on them....

This is GREAT fun...

Our safe word is "Please stop your on my hair." or "OW WRONG HOLE...NO LUBE!!!"

hehe

Archived