Feeling Exhausted all the time

Loriana

For the last 2 weeks now i've been feeling exhausted. I wake up in the mornings and its like i only fell asleep just a minute ago. In the evenings i can only last up until about 8 and then i have to go to sleep. Ususally i can last up to about 11. I'm really worried because i don't know what has triggered this. Is it time to make a doctors appointment?.

I am thinking you have Adrenal Fatigue.

Plz refer to this website and see if the symptoms match: link removed

Also, make sure to take a blood test and specifically check for: DHEA-S and Cortisol. The thyroid hormones (T3, T4) will also provide clues as to whether you have Adrenal Fatigue or not.

I am thinking you have Adrenal Fatigue.

Plz refer to this website and see if the symptoms match: link removed

Also, make sure to take a blood test and specifically check for: DHEA-S and Cortisol. The thyroid hormones (T3, T4) will also provide clues as to whether you have Adrenal Fatigue or not.

Oh my goodness thank you so much! i read the article and most of the symptons match the way i'm feeling. The only thing is i don't know how to cure it so i'm going to take the article to my doctor and see what she says. Thank you.

Oh my goodness thank you so much! i read the article and most of the symptons match the way i'm feeling. The only thing is i don't know how to cure it so i'm going to take the article to my doctor and see what she says. Thank you.

You are welcome!

It can be easily reversed with some lifestyle changes and by taking some supplements.

Lifestyle changes: Make sure to go to bed by 10pm latest, eat at regular times, avoid coffee and any other caffeinated beverages, remove all stress from your life and focus on relaxation, get body massages and do yoga, etc.

Supplements to take: Vitamin C (the most important supplement for adrenals), Vitamin B-5, Fish Oil or Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B Complex.

All the best

Archived