So i dated this guy in high school for 2 years, we have been broken up for 4 years. I haven't really talked to him since we broke up except for a couple random run ins. Anyway, i happen to know for the last couple years he has been dating this girl i went to high school with. I'm not reallly friends with her, but i know her, and im friends with her brother. Anyway, I became single again in December, and he must have heard somehow , because he has been harrasing me ever since. To define harrasing, he has been texting me every little while says "i'm coming over tonight" or "i want to be with you, not her" "you know what i can do for you" etc. stuff like that.

i definitely don't encourage this in fact i don't like this guy at ALL. In fact i have told him to leave me alone, F off, and that if he continued to talk to me like that i would tell his girlfriend.

This has happened sporatically since we broke up several years ago, but a lot in the last month or so since my facebook status went to single.

Anyway, I told him off pretty good last night so i dont think he is going to contact me anymore (i hope) but i'm torn as to whether i should tell his girlfriend. I don't want to stir the pot by any means, and they have been dating for quite awhile...but i know if that was my boyfriend i would want to know right away so i could deal with it. The only way i could think to contact her would be to search her on fbook and message her (she is not one of my fbook friends).

what do you guys think?

I agree with Crazyaboutdogs. He has the upper hand in terms of getting her to believe what's said, unless you want to go to the trouble of showing her the concrete proof on your phone. Even then, denial is a powerful force in the universe. Better off leaving it alone. He'll slip up and show his true colors, and if she's smart she'll get out.

Or you could talk to her brother, who you are friends with, show him the messages your ex sent, and he can talk to his sister and tell her that the guy is sending naughty messages to other girls and he knows it for a fact. You could bond over what a jerk he is when they break up.

Hmm I would say that its not worth the trouble, if this guy is stalking you now, your not going to make that go away by destroying his relationship.. This will make him extremely angry at you, and who knows maybe he wont do anything, but I think you should consider that the worse case scenario is possible and just try to lose contact with this guy and change your phone number.

I Have Feelings For Someone Else Wh...
I Have Feelings For Someone Else While In a Relationship

Archived