Did I unknowingly turn her down?

bobatron

Ok so I'm in college but you wouldn't know it because i'm woefully inexperienced in relationships. Anyways There's this girl in my classes who for the last 3 lectures i have been sitting next to and talking to. She told me she was going to get coffee, my gut reaction was to tell her i have class(which i did). she asked me what class and if it was my last class which it wasn't. she looked kind of crestfallen after that. now prior to this she mentioned a boyfriend from freshman year. The week before this she asked me what i was doing after class.

So was she asking me out or just being friendly? I figure either way I'm going to tell her that i found out the professor records his lectures and then im going to ask her to coffee or lunch or something.

It doesn't really matter at this point. If she likes you or is inviting you out for coffee as friends. You still have a chance at forming something else. I think you should hang out with her, if you are attracted to her. I don't think she would talk to you if she at least didnt' think you were cute.

Dawg, thats not as bad as what happened to me last week.

Since my birthday Dec 21, I've been really really sick. I went to the doctors last week and got some anti-biotics. It was like the second day I was taking the meds when meet this girl. She was cute and looked to be around my age, but I figure she is older. Anyways, I went to the college bookstoore to get the three most random things. I bought a geometry set, a sharpener and a textbook for one of my classes. I couldn't find the book and being sick I wasn't going to go around searching the bookstore. So I ask this girl @ the counter, anyways she gets me the book. And cashes me out and we start to talking then she bend over the counter and looks at my shoes and see's I'm wearing safety boots and asks me program I'm in and what year. I tell her automotive and I'm in second year. We're still talking but then a line forms up and I tell her I gotta get back to class and I'll catch her around.

Now bro, this girl was totally interested in me and I blew my one shot with moving on and finding a new girlfriend. Now I'm kicking myself in the stomache for it. In my defence I was sick and I didn't know what heads or tails are, I didn't find her that cute but now I do, and third I thought she might be like Indian (no offense to anyone not trying to be racist) cause she's tanned but now she looks more european because I only Greek, Greek Macedonian, Italian and Portuguese attractive and only like to date them.

You got one advantage that I don't have. The girl is in your class, and now if she does want to go out with you and possibly be your girlfriend then you still can make that happen. For me, if I want to get to know this girl better I gotta go to the bookstore on a day when she is working there and start a conversation with her about whatever to pray that I get it.

Archived