Rose21

I'm trying to figure out if missing a period means I'm pregnant. I deffinatly have NEVER missed a pill and I take it at the same time every night. Also, my boyfriend ALWAYS pulls out. The last time I got my period was on New Years Eve, I believe it was on a Weds. But then I haven't checked to see if all my other periods have come on that EXACT time. I usualy get it around this time though. I have 4 more sugar pills and I still haven't gotten it. I know when I take it, I have a few pills left. Not more then 2 I think, but more then one for sure. I don't know, I really don't want to be pregnant. I don't want kids AT ALL. Do you think I should worry?

I found this site:

link removed

-Well stress could be a factor, I just started school today and I was nervous about it. And my stress factor has certaintly UPPED tonight, because I went into work only to find out that 25% of the company was laid off. INCLUDING ME!

-Changing in schedules, well yeah I've certaintly been doing that. I've gone from staying up til like 2-4 am and sleeping intil 12-3 pm, to getting up at 6 am and going to bed around 10 pm.

-I am underweight. I haven't been eating much lately, but I'm not anorexic. I've also been excercising ALOT more lately.

What do you think?

I haven't missed a period since I've been on the pill, but before I was on it I was VERY irregular. It was common not to get it for like 3 months.

There are a great number of threads on this website with women and young girls worried about their chances for pregnancy. Lots of people have given really good insight. I recommend searching for some of those and getting an idea of what has been said in the past.

Especially the point that you cannot know if you're pregnant unless you take a test.

Despite the fact that your chances for pregnancy are low, you can avoid a lot of drama and worry or whatever you're feeling if you just take a simple drugstore pregnancy test.

There are a great number of threads on this website with women and young girls worried about their chances for pregnancy. Lots of people have given really good insight. I recommend searching for some of those and getting an idea of what has been said in the past.

Especially the point that you cannot know if you're pregnant unless you take a test.

Despite the fact that your chances for pregnancy are low, you can avoid a lot of drama and worry or whatever you're feeling if you just take a simple drugstore pregnancy test.

I agree.

We really can't tell you anything.

Yeah well hopefully that's the case.

I haven't been keeping track of which pill I start on or which day it is. I only know of what it happened last month, which it could be different every month.

I've been on my b-control pills going on 6 months.

I still have Depo inside of me, I got off it like 6 months ago, but it takes up to a year to get fully out of your system sometimes. Stuff stays in my system a LOONG time.

And of course the first month I took my pills I got it the 2nd week, because I messed up and took them backwards

But since then, they've been pretty regular. But then, I haven't been really keeping that much track. All I know is it's usualy towards the end of my pack.

Yup Aunt Flow just came

No need to be paranoid lol. I always seem to get like that.

I mean all today, I noticed like discharge down there but it wasn't blood or anything.

And then right after Sex in the City a little while ago I got REALLY bad cramps all of a sudden, and I just FELT it.

So I put on a tampon and wola, period. I just took some miodol, yuck cramps.

So good part is, I got it and no more being paranoid. Bad part is, I'll be seeing my boyfriend Friday night and wanting to have a romantic weekend with him.

But my first 2 days are the heaviest, so I started tonight. So that means tomorrow, and friday (day) So by friday (night) it shouldn't be THAT bad.

I hope

10 Early Signs of Pregnancy You Sho...
10 Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know - Before Missed Periods

Archived