I have a situation that I finally had to take drastic measures.

My ex broke up with me a year and a half ago. He jumped into a rebound relationship. I worked on myself and broke through my issues and have come out stronger. I chose not entered into a serious relationship after the breakup. I didn't want to deal with the drama of relationships. And I wanted to be truly healthy before I started another one. I've just been focusing on me and doing things that make me happy.

It's been a year and a half and both my ex and his current girlfriend, the one he dumped me for, constantly are interested in my life and every thing I do. I finally had enough of them keeping track of me by constantly looking at my blog. I have a website tracker and know their IP address. I had to password protect my blog and block their IP address. The girlfriend has admitted that he tells her what he sees on my website. It's the gf who checks up on me every other day. My ex checks about every week or two. I tried to ignore them, but I didn't want to be remembered of the past and didn't want them to follow me into 2009. I didn't want the negative energy following me around.

Have any of you been in this situation before and had to block exs and their crazy girlfriends? The only way they can see my website is to change their IP address. But what they want is my blog and pics and those are password protected. Even it being password protected, the gf still tries to see if she can get in.

I was his first gf, first love, first partner, dated 6 1/2 years, talked about kids and marriage, and it ended very badly. I have gotten my closure. I don't think he has or has dealt with any of the emotional issues of the breakup.

I've asked both many times to please stop and leave me alone. They weren't going to stop, so I took control. Did I do the right thing by blocking them? I don't know if she's the type to try and find other ways to get in. I wouldn't put it past her. It's mostly her I'm trying to keep out and she knows it.

If they are contacting you or harassing you then you have a right to be annoyed. But checking a blog really isn't that big a deal. Personally I would find it amusing that they wanted to know - it's a bit pathetic really.

hmm...why not send them a get well soon card or give them access to a brave morphed pick of yours riding a LION....not a bad idea lol

ma weird sense of sick humor....am going through exactly what you are on my blogs

They are just curious, you just ignore....

If they are contacting you or harassing you then you have a right to be annoyed. But checking a blog really isn't that big a deal. Personally I would find it amusing that they wanted to know - it's a bit pathetic really.

Yeah, it's a compliment really. Or are they commenting on your blog also?

Why do you care if they talk about you? Why do you even know, or listen to people who tell you about them? Them looking at your web site in and of itself is not an issue, just something you can be flattered about. It depends if they are using it as a tool to stalk you... then you'd have something serious on your hands. But then again if they stalked you, you'd probably know about it by now.

Archived