funny = friend ?

flash83

not really. i think a girl could potentially say "you're funny" as a way of acting like she enjoys being with you without committing to a relationship, but i dont think the funniness would be the thing that turns her off, most women like to have a bf who can make them laugh

It depends. Since I'm not a girl, Im just going off of what I've observed with my friends. If the girl is into the guy, him being really funny won't be too big of a deal, she'll just see it as part of his personality. However, if she really isn't into him, she might not take him seriously and think of him as a friend. I think it really depends on the level of interest. I hope this helps!

just to throw this out there.. but does anyone think if a guy is too funny the girl will see him more as a friend than anything else?

I dont think so.

Doesnt mean she will like him as more than a friend either.

Other elements come into play here, there has be more than just being funny to attract someone.

I dont think so.

Doesnt mean she will like him as more than a friend either.

Other elements come into play here, there has be more than just being funny to attract someone.

true i guess you can't just look at one aspect.

my first date (as posted elsewhere too), i realized we were both talking and laughing quite a bit. she said i was really funny ... but now im starting to think it might be a bad thing. my friend said as long as it wasn't 'goofy' funny it should be ok.

29 Funny Friendship Quotes
29 Funny Friendship Quotes

Archived