Confused yet again...

Trolloc63

At dinner tonight my girlfriend elected to tell me that she would like to bring a woman home and have sex with her.

Now any normal guy would probably jump at this idea, and probably enjoy it, but i'm not a normal guy. Personally I was mortified. I very much care about my girlfriend and view any act as cheating. It does'nt matter if its a guy or a girl. Thus the argument ensued as I told her that is not acceptable. And she tells me that in all her other relationships that her ex's did'nt care about that stuff and she does'nt see it as cheating.

Someone please throw me a life line here. Please tell me that its actually ok for me to want to be with my girlfriend and only her, and not to see other people, whoever they may be.

At dinner tonight my girlfriend elected to tell me that she would like to bring a woman home and have sex with her.

Now any normal guy would probably jump at this idea, and probably enjoy it, but i'm not a normal guy. Personally I was mortified. I very much care about my girlfriend and view any act as cheating. It does'nt matter if its a guy or a girl. Thus the argument ensued as I told her that is not acceptable. And she tells me that in all her other relationships that her ex's did'nt care about that stuff and she does'nt see it as cheating.

Someone please throw me a life line here. Please tell me that its actually ok for me to want to be with my girlfriend and only her, and not to see other people, whoever they may be.

You are perfectly justified in having misgivings your girlfriend having relations with other people, even if they are girls. It doesn't matter what happened in her previous relationships or what her exes said about this, she should respect your views and opinions on the matter.

Archived