AHHHHHHHH!!! I'm at a loss for what to do?

forever1130

so me and bf have been going out for over a year now, everything has been great and i love him to death. I didnt really get to talk to him very much today because of school and i had a soccer game earlier in the afternoon. he wished me good luck etc. and after the game he texted me just to see how it went and i told him we won and he didnt respond after that.

Fast forward to about an hour ago. He had a game tonight so i texted him and told him "good luck and i hope you guys win" then went to go take a shower. After i got out i checked my phone and have a message that says,

"I dont need your good luck. You need to stop texting me"

WHAT THE HECK?! I have no clue where that came from. everything has been fine between us so I'm at a loss.

So what do i do? Do i call him (i dont really want to, im pissed right now and im afraid ill say something ill regret)? Do i text him back? Do i just leave it and wait till i see him tomorrow? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

btw. something like this happened about 6 months ago... apparently his stepbrother was mad at him and took his phone and sent me something along the lines of "just leave me alone, im sick of you"

Hmm, that's not a very nice thing for him to say if that was indeed him and not his brother.

I'd wait a little bit and call him when you aren't so pissed off. It could simply be nothing. You have a right to stand up for yourself and ask him what the deal is.

She just said he was playing right now and that she would tell him I called. His game should end in a few mins so we'll see if he calls me back

If this were my boyfriend I'd be wondering why some girl is answering his phone. I'm assuming you don't know this girl?

First I would just like to say thanks to all you wonderful ENA'ers who kept me from totally freaking out on him and saying things I would have regretted.

This is basically what went down last night...

About 20 mins after I got off the phone with the girl, I get a text saying that he is so sorry for whatever she said and to not believe any of it. Phew, so at least I know he didn't send it, which I should have figured out after I talked to the girl cause she sent that text about 10 AFTER his game started... oh well obviously I wasn't thinking clearly. So I tell him it's ok, and that as long as he didn't send it, I cant really be mad at him. I ask him who the girl is and he tells me its his ex (dun dun dun...). I knew they were still friends but I just couldn't believe a 22 was acting this immature (know I understand why they broke up!) I go on to tell him that its probably not a good idea to let an ex hang on to your phone while your playing since you have no control over what she's doing. He agreed and said his phone was in his bag and she went and took it out of his bag (sounds like something my 7 year old cousin would do...) He continually apologized for everything and told me how much he loved me and that he would never do something like this. This may have actually been a blessing in disguise cause I never really liked his ex, so hopefully this will be enough to force him to cut all the ties he has with her.

So thanks again to everyone who told me to not jump to conclusions and to hear what he had to say about it first!

Archived